Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 03:36 PM

Default Re: What Was This Fellow 2+2er thinking??????

He probably knew he had to double up soon to have any chance of winning and his hand could at least draw well if he got called.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:17 PM

BOO YA
Old 12-04-2005, 05:21 PM

You're right, you're the best, we should all bow down to your greatness. We should all read your book and help you polish your WSOP bracelets. Ass.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:29 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
Normally I don't mind your posts gnu, but this is just a combination of a brag (I dominate every table I sit at!) and bad beat (I play so well but always get bad beats!) post. There is a new forum for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever met a poker player who doesn't brag? Well, ok, you might have, but most do.

Again, I'm not concerned about the bad beat, I'm happy he made the play, he was practically giving me his chips that hand had I not gotten unlucky. I'd love him to do that everytime.

I was just confused because it's not like him, I respect his play and for a long time considered him a much stronger player than myself. And I don't believe I'm the greatest player ever. But I've just recently moved up a notch (in my mind at least) in my level of play. It was like an epiphany, and it feels so good to be playing this well.

I know that poker is a lifelong game, and that I will continue to learn and grow as I play, but I'm proud of this new level I have reached.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:31 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
He probably knew he had to double up soon to have any chance of winning and his hand could at least draw well if he got called.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, I figure he was just hoping to get lucky and was desperate, because I don't think he calculated the math there, or he would've known I couldn't fold.

I still believe he's a strong player, is difficult if not impossible to pickup tells from, etc. Although he does have a strong penchant for tilting, he gets quite emotional (and I've been guilty of the same myself in the past).

Then again, my Q/Q busting his short-stacked A/A in the 2+2 event I held at my house might help to contribute to that. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're right, you're the best, we should all bow down to your greatness. We should all read your book and help you polish your WSOP bracelets. Ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-05-2005, 12:45 AM

Well, to answer your question, what was the 2+2er thinking, probably what everyone else here thinks about you, you're an ass.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:47 AM

Self-portrait?
Old 12-05-2005, 01:34 AM

Don't you have a line to stand in for bread, or something better to do?

Old 12-05-2005, 02:15 AM

Can you come up with anything better than worn-out, old, ethnic insults? Really, come up with something original. Or better yet, invest your time in something constructive, donkey.