Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2005, 03:57 PM

Default The Sucker Project 1.0

My game has apparently gone to [censored].

I am embarrased because I used to have it all together, and I was thought of as a respected poster. Those days have gone. New people have come to the board, and as far as they are concerned I am a raving lunatic of bad beats, complaints, and a shakey temperment.

My goal is an ongoing "project" to get my game back to where it was and better. I have played more SnGs then 95% of the people who frequent this board.

I have so many bad study habits, and now I have no one to blame but myself and bad luck.

I am going to pretend that everything I know about SnGs is wrong, and start from scratch for the most part. I am going to post Full HHs and also hands of importance.

I hope to attach a few respected posters to this project and really get the forum involved.

OK getting started...

I will be 4-tabling 10+1 party SnGs in sets of 4. I can't afford to play 1 ata time. If I can't beat the 11s 4tabling then I shouldnt be playing this game.
I will be using a super-tight early/pushbot late strategy.

This project will be what we make of it. It has potential to fix my game and help anyone in the future going through a similar situation.