more than $10,000 10 15.63%
$7,500-$10,000 7 10.94%
$5,000-$7,500 6 9.38%
$2,500-$5,000 26 40.63%
$1,000-$2,500 10 15.63%
less than $1,000 5 7.81%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Which Star Wars Character was the best?

Where is the comment "How is vader not winning", so i can quote it. I really don't think this is even close.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where is the comment "How is vader not winning", so i can quote it. I really don't think this is even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both Mace Windu and Obi Wan could handle Vader. Windu had Sidious beaten and was going for the kill when Anakin turned to the Dark Side. Even Voda fought Sidious to a draw.

Vader never defeated Obi Wan in any battle. Obi Wan became one with the Force to deny Vader a chance to kill him. Of course, at the time he was what, a 50 year man vs a 38 year Vader?
Old 12-12-2005, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Both Mace Windu and Obi Wan could handle Vader. Windu had Sidious beaten and was going for the kill when Anakin turned to the Dark Side. Even Voda fought Sidious to a draw.

Vader never defeated Obi Wan in any battle. Obi Wan became one with the Force to deny Vader a chance to kill him. Of course, at the time he was what, a 50 year man vs a 38 year Vader?

[/ QUOTE ]

Black suit > all. Most of those chickens you listed don't even use force lightning or crush windpipes!
Old 12-12-2005, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Black suit > all. Most of those chickens you listed don't even use force lightning or crush windpipes!

[/ QUOTE ]

Windu handled the Force Lightning and gave Sidious a new face with something more interesting than the Force choke. That and the purple light saber and badassmuthaf....... wallet trump all.