Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Re: OK 10/20, you win - NC

[ QUOTE ]
I am far from the conspiracy theory type but it is funny that you bring this up. I have noticed for a while that when I open up 4-6 tables and start playing it is often an all or none deal. I usually beat all the games or none of them. I know this makes no sense but it is just something I have observed. It has nothing to do with me playing tired or bad or whatever either.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be because the sessions where you either win at all your tables or lose at all your tables are very memorable, while the sessions where you average out across the board are not.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: OK 10/20, you win - NC

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am far from the conspiracy theory type but it is funny that you bring this up. I have noticed for a while that when I open up 4-6 tables and start playing it is often an all or none deal. I usually beat all the games or none of them. I know this makes no sense but it is just something I have observed. It has nothing to do with me playing tired or bad or whatever either.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be because the sessions where you either win at all your tables or lose at all your tables are very memorable, while the sessions where you average out across the board are not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:41 PM

Default Re: OK 10/20, you win

[ QUOTE ]
I just came out of 2 consecutive 250 BB slides that put me break even for 20k hands. The swings in SH are brutal, but that's part of what makes it fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, real fun....