Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2005, 09:41 PM

Default Re: Absolute changing bonus T&C....?

[ QUOTE ]
[I once read something comparing arguing on the internet to the special olympics. Do you need the punch line?

[/ QUOTE ]

cos to do both u need to have fitness comparable to a well bodied person and it would take more dedication and will power than any of us here could ever imagine?
Old 12-21-2005, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
okerroom has a worse rake structure, one of the highest out there, plus no rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get the "r" word at the skins. As high as 30% that I know of for normal/small volume players.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:45 AM

Sorry you took it personally, it was really meant as a generic shot at the CONSTANT harping about moving from .25 to .50 minimum rake to get a bonus point. It's only been a topic for 3 weeks. And you may know how to play, hope you do, but it seems an awful lot of people don't, they just open up 8 tables and constantly fold anything that isn't AA, KK or QQ while collecting bonus and rakeback. Sorry, but I have no respect for that type of "player".
Old 12-21-2005, 12:53 AM

I have been anti Absolute since they sent a collection agency after me for withdrawing money I had deposited/won!
Old 12-21-2005, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokerroom has a worse rake structure, one of the highest out there, plus no rakeback. Absolute is a great deal compared to them.

Of course it helps to know how to play winning poker at any of these sites. Might be easier to learn to do that rather than complaining about how your sweet deal as a rock is evaporating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rock??? Actually their bonus catered more to agressive shorthanded players. Pretty impossible to clear any bonus for over 10$ an hour being a rock.