Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 04:41 AM

Default Re: Walk in on roommate & gf naked in bathroom, big fight ensues

[ QUOTE ]

Is it just someone who overreacts and creates drama over something insignificant?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ She obviously feels like a dirty whore for getting [censored] on the bathroom floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, this is BS.....she wanted to get caught, or at least part of the draw was the fact they "could" get caught.

shes just a drama queen

[/ QUOTE ]

She sure is.

But you can enjoy the idea of "maybe" getting caught without enjoying actually being caught. A lot of things are much better left in fantasy, especially if you're as uptight as this chick.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:47 AM

I think we can debunk the contact story pretty easily.

They either

A) walked through a public hallway naked to go to the washroom, which means she doesn't care if one of the other dudes in the house sees her little boobies. The fact that she freaked when you came in to the bathroom means she didn't walk there naked, so...

B) she went to the bathroom clothed, lost her contact, removed her clothes because she didn't want to get pubes all over them laying on the floor. You don't really need to physically lay on the floor to look for something on the floor so this isn't plausible

C)They went to the bathroom clothed, got naked and had premeditated nasty bathroom floor sex. BINGO!!

If you have already apologized for barging in fine, but I wouldn't make an effort to apologize again for this. In fact, you should call him on his bogus contact story and punch him in his brain if he doesn't fess up.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:58 AM

Regarding getting walked in on... this was nothing.

While at boarding school (I was 14), I was getting it on with this sophmore chick in the laundry room during my lunch break. Wouldnt you know it, the Dean of Admissions walks in while giving a tour to a prospective parent. The door swings open and I hear him say "And, this is our laundry room." What's my line?
Old 12-11-2005, 05:03 AM

"Well If you'd put a television in here or something, we wouldn't have to think of ways to pass the time while waiting for laundry?"
Old 12-11-2005, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's my line?

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 12-11-2005, 05:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding getting walked in on... this was nothing.

While at boarding school (I was 14), I was getting it on with this sophmore chick in the laundry room during my lunch break. Wouldnt you know it, the Dean of Admissions walks in while giving a tour to a prospective parent. The door swings open and I hear him say "And, this is our laundry room." What's my line?

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn your head slowly towards them, give an enthusiastic thumbs up, and keep going at it the whole time.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I'm the only one who was expecting this thread to be about HIS GF naked in the bathroom with his roommate?

That would've been way more exciting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I thought the same thing.

I can relate to OP though, my roommate that I've lived with for the past few years has a gf of two years that constantly acts as though she pays rent at our place. Like, two weeks ago my roommate says to me "hey, is it cool if you try to turn the lights off more often so we can save some money on our power bill?" and I say "yeah" and his girlfriend, also present, says "yeah CAUSE YOU LEFT YOUR BEDROOM LIGHT ON WHEN YOU WENT TO CLASS TODAY" in an annoyed tone...um, hello? Do you live here? And aren't you the same person that never replaces the [censored] toilet paper with a new roll when you use the last of it?

If the door has a lock, and they're in there naked with the door unlocked, they're [censored] retarded and have no right to get mad at you. Simple as that. I'd have a hard time refraining from slapping the bitch for yelling at me, but maybe that's just cause I'm already so fed up with my roommate's gf.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:03 AM

LOL it seems almost every girl does this. WTF.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He explains that they were looking for a contact lens

[/ QUOTE ]How did they end up loking for contacts lenses naked? In the bathroom? Together ?

[ QUOTE ]
I live in a two-story apartment with 3 other guys.

[/ QUOTE ]
You realize then that the rules of co-habitation are oceanically different than when living alone, right ?

You should be apologizing quite strongly.