Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: OT: HOW can i prove i\'m not a BOT???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just because that's when their servers received your packets, doesn't mean you made those decisions within milliseconds. and if you have two ISP's then that would make even more sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't implement the check as you're describing. I'm pretty sure that they'd be checking the OP's system clock and timestamping the GUI's response to a mouse click.

[/ QUOTE ]

somebody's a nerd
Old 11-20-2005, 03:25 PM

Reverse psychology.

Tell them you ARE a bot.
Old 11-20-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and another thing...if you've already checked one of the action boxes, you could easily have multiple decisions made in milliseconds. what a bunch of pricks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every explanation I gave to his questions were never acceptable for him. Indeed he was a prick and I did my fair share of yelling to no avail. He was like a police investigator trying to trick me into admitting something I didnt do and not listening to anything I said. We talked for like an hour and I asked what he wanted me to do and he said he just wanted me to admit everything to make it easier on myself. Apparently he must get a $1000 bonus or something for every confession he can get.

Now, I know there really isnt anything they should be able to do as I have done nothing wrong, they can't prove something that hasn't occured etc. But what really bothers me is that if they are allowed to use tactics like this, who knows what else they're capable of and I don't like thinking about that when my (earned) money is at stake.

P.S. It was Party
Old 11-20-2005, 04:00 PM

"But what really bothers me is that if they are allowed to use tactics like this, who knows what else they're capable of and I don't like thinking about that when my (earned) money is at stake."

This really sucks, but I'd put up with it. I think somebody either messed up or is just being a complete [censored].

"Every explanation I gave to his questions were never acceptable for him"

Everytime he said something I'd just say "I want to speak with your supervisor" and that I have better things to do with my time than argue on the phone vs someone who's obviously already made their decision, with no evidence to support it.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everytime he said something I'd just say "I want to speak with your supervisor" and that I have better things to do with my time than argue on the phone vs someone who's obviously already made their decision, with no evidence to support it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the supervisor [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I guess next time I'll have to say "I want to talk to Mike Sexton" [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2005, 04:50 PM

maybe you just don't know you're a bot.
Old 11-20-2005, 05:46 PM

This really sucks. He was the supervisor? I can click insane speeds, what if they think Im a bot too? I havent even had the box test yet, but with years of Starcraft playing I can click at speeds not known to this world.

I don't know what you can do in this situation. They somehow have "proof" and obviously are not listening to your case.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Comments/suggestions?

thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Send them a mail saying:

Syntax error.
Old 11-20-2005, 08:59 PM

Dear juicyv_gina,

After several years of careful research, we have determined that your account was under the control of "AI", which is clearly against the rules here at Partypoker. We have tried to explain this to you over the telephone, but your constant denials have annoyed us so your account has been permanently banned, and all of your funds have been confiscated. The same has been done for your partner, player "Gigabet". We do believe in second chances, however, and will generously allow you to continue to play the exciting new blackjack and sidebet options on our site. Enjoy!

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Dilan Dikshit
Poker Customer Care
Old 11-20-2005, 10:01 PM

lol finally a funny gimmick acct.