Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2005, 12:09 AM

Default Re: How would you react? B&M Confrontation last night

[ QUOTE ]
He played a Russian, you tool. Get a clue, and a personality. Geesh. Must be all that standing in line for bread and milk, it's gone to your friggin' head.

[/ QUOTE ]
This from the man who's avatar shows a Chinese man rubbing his nipples. Tell me, does Mr. Zhiang also believe in the ancient art of "ear slapping"?
Old 11-19-2005, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, but Ivan Drago was Russian.

[/ QUOTE ]
Again, you prove your ignorance by admitting that you believe what you see in movies. I'm done with you. My sincerest apologies to the OP that this thread has been hijacked. I'll punch myself in the ears as punishment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I firmly believe that (despite not actually being Russian) Dolph Lundgren played a Russian boxer in Rocky IV. I realize this is a very complex concept to understand.

I also recall Robin Williams playing a female English nanny in Mrs. Doubtfire, despite not being English, nor a woman, nor a nanny. However, if a post was made on here about English nannies, I could foresee someone posting a picture of Mrs. Doubtfire in order to be humourous -- in which case I'm sure you'd be just as confused.
Old 11-19-2005, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However, if a post was made on here about English nannies, I could foresee someone posting a picture of Mrs. Doubtfire in order to be humourous -- in which case I'm sure you'd be just as confused.

[/ QUOTE ]
He placed a picture of Yakov Smirnov vs. Robin Williams, a real Russian comedian vs. a real American comedian. Then placed a picture of an action-movie character (i.e., not real) vs. Chuck Norris (a real, American, championship karate competitor) when there are plenty of real Russian fighters to choose from. Although, perhaps Chuckie boy only has a chance against a figment of someone's imagination and not as opposed to Alexander Karelin or Igor Zinoviev.
If you were comparing American nannies to British nannies, I don't think Mrs. Doubtfire would be your first choice for the British nanny as she is also not real. Perhaps you could use from the stable of heffers on Nanny 911, since they are real people.
Thank you. Suck an egg. And lose your bankroll. Again, I'm sorry to the OP. What was his question again?
Old 11-19-2005, 12:56 AM

When I was growing up I was always taught to never start a confrontation but to never back down from one either. You may get your ass kicked but that heals up after a couple of days, being a bitch lasts forever. I know a lot of people intellectuals disagree with this but I have never once felt ashamed, inferior or dumb for hitting someone that started an arguement with me> However I think I would feel horrible if i was the "bigger man" and walked away.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:56 AM

I'd of went the go [censored] yourself route and just walked away. But I wouldn't have raised my voice. I've been told that I "look like someone who gets in lots of fights" and I am a pretty big dude so people usually don't want to start flexin' their sh_t.
Old 11-19-2005, 02:04 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He played a Russian, you tool. Get a clue, and a personality. Geesh. Must be all that standing in line for bread and milk, it's gone to your friggin' head.

[/ QUOTE ]
This from the man who's avatar shows a Chinese man rubbing his nipples. Tell me, does Mr. Zhiang also believe in the ancient art of "ear slapping"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chau Giang (not Zhiang) is the friggin' man, and don't you forget it!

Old 11-19-2005, 02:12 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However, if a post was made on here about English nannies, I could foresee someone posting a picture of Mrs. Doubtfire in order to be humourous -- in which case I'm sure you'd be just as confused.

[/ QUOTE ]
He placed a picture of Yakov Smirnov vs. Robin Williams, a real Russian comedian vs. a real American comedian. Then placed a picture of an action-movie character (i.e., not real) vs. Chuck Norris (a real, American, championship karate competitor) when there are plenty of real Russian fighters to choose from. Although, perhaps Chuckie boy only has a chance against a figment of someone's imagination and not as opposed to Alexander Karelin or Igor Zinoviev.
If you were comparing American nannies to British nannies, I don't think Mrs. Doubtfire would be your first choice for the British nanny as she is also not real. Perhaps you could use from the stable of heffers on Nanny 911, since they are real people.
Thank you. Suck an egg. And lose your bankroll. Again, I'm sorry to the OP. What was his question again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, I think that's your problem, you presume we Americans care about Karelen or Zinoviev. We don't even know who they are!

And yes, we will go suck an egg, since we don't have to wait in line three hours to get one!

Now, if you want to talk REAL action hero's (since you seem to be applying logic against obvious sarcasm), look no further......

Old 11-19-2005, 03:00 AM

First of all, since you can't read, it's K-A-R-E-L-I-N, and many people know who he is. Three Olympic gold medals, nine-time world champion, 12-time European of Greco-Roman wrestling. He is pretty well-known in the sporting community and he can definitely wipe the floor with that old bastard Chuckie.
Jean Claude. I'll bet you he doesn't slap at the ears.
The waiting in line jokes. You do realize that was the 1980s. People haven't waited in line for twenty years. In fact, you wait in line much more here than in Russia. Just go to the DMV.
Old 11-19-2005, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chau Giang (not Zhiang) is the friggin' man, and don't you forget it!

[/ QUOTE ]
So, tell me about his current financial situation. Who's staking him these days?
Old 11-19-2005, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I am curious how would you react if someone did that to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lean over to one of the guys left in the tournament, and say, "Bust this motherf**ker".