Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 10:42 PM

Default AffiliateEv

A couple of general questions: What is a fair timetable in terms of setting up a successful affiliate business through affiliateEv. Also how much would you estimate the startup costs to be?
Old 10-03-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Re: AffiliateEv

We get these questions a lot.

Time – like anything, the more time you put into this the better it will be. You can easily work 8 to 10 hours a day being an affiliate, trust me. I would say, if you set aside a few hours a day, 2 to 3, you can start to understand the ropes and build a pretty good player base.

The first things that take a lot of time are building a player base, getting a website setup, designing marketing materials / ad campaigns. I could go on for ever, but I won’t bore you.

Costs – Overhead is relatively cheap for startup, but like any business you will need to invest money back into it. At first you might be able to run the business yourself, but later on you will need to hire staff, lawyers, accountants, and put money back into promotional material / ads. The more money you have to start up the better. You could do this with about $2,000, but it certainly wouldn’t hurt to have $200,000.

After proofing this post I realize it is a little vague. I’m sorry. If you have any more specific questions please post them and I can go a little deeper with the answers.

Thanks!
Old 10-03-2005, 02:08 AM

How much of a cut does affiliateEV get? Why would we use that website?
Old 10-03-2005, 02:22 AM

By using our site, you have access to percentages not being offered by the poker sites directly. In addition, you have access to many online sites right away without having to establish all the relationships yourselves that took us years to build. We provide a data feed for you to easily setup stats reporting on your affiliate website, prime advertising locations on the web, and our collective experiences in building a successful affiliate program. Check out our site www.affiliateEV.com to see more specifics and have a look around to see the multitude of services we can provide.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would we use that website?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, they seem secure enough to buy a forum on 2+2, and although some of the people involved might be a little arrogant [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (no pot and kettle comments please, I already know), I've never heard of any of them not paying anyone.

Lori
Old 10-03-2005, 08:27 PM

How much of a cut does affiliateEV get? What percentage do the biggest affiliates get for party skins? How can I get the largest percentage possible?
Old 10-03-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How much of a cut does affiliateEV get? What percentage do the biggest affiliates get for party skins? How can I get the largest percentage possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

We are never going to say how much of a cut we get, that is private information... please dont ask. There is no 'set' % for a 'big' affiliate. You need to talk to your affiliate manager and the two of you can come up with a % that works.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:56 PM

I set up an account with these guys back in April or so? (guys do you have records? I dont remember) Although I dont do all my affiliate business through them, I have built up a business that rivals what most people make in a full time job.

Of course a lot of that has to with with:

A) Having a trusted name on the forums
B) Being a good affiliate
C) Being a marketing genius and overall man stud

I feel these guys (affiliateEV) have a ton to offer to entrepreneurs who are willing to put in the time to become successful in this industry.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:59 PM

I've heard it is possible to open several accounts at Empire. Is it possible to have all of those accounts linked to my own affiliateEV account to combine the rake with the people I refer?
Old 10-03-2005, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've heard it is possible to open several accounts at Empire. Is it possible to have all of those accounts linked to my own affiliateEV account to combine the rake with the people I refer?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the whole point of affiliateEV. Get all of your friends playing at Empire and we pay you for the rake they generate.