Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 12:37 AM

Default Re: I didn\'t think this was possible

[ QUOTE ]
After not 1 losing session in a month today was a day I did not think could happen. When players talked about huge losing session I always felt that their own play (tilting maybe) must have been at least a partial factor.

Well I just 5 tabled for 1 1/2 hours played better than I had in a few days and dropped 100BB. I missed every draw I had and only chased with the odds, they all hit theirs including 8 gutshots HU. Had AA and KK just 3 times and lost all of them HU. Kept getting called when I had TPTK on the flop by a fish with no hand or draw and falling to runner runner. I simply had no good hands to counterbalance the beats. I also lost to set over set no less than 4 times! Probably not lost one of those in the previous week.

I know that nobody cares but sharing helps me.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are posting about losing one hundred big bets? Jesus christ, there are days when i dont feel like going through all the hassle of playing and just find some bum on the street, give him a couple hundred BBs, and have him kick me once or twice in the face. [censored] christ. one hundred big bets. Grow up and get some goddamn hair on your balls.

peace

john nickle

ps. if you are actually a chick, which would surprize me, please take the above to mean i want you to start shaving your snatch. ty.