Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 04:58 PM

Default New Computer Help

I have been wanting to buy a new computer for some time now but a lot of things have gotten in the way recently. I knew I could turn to OOT for some help so here I am. I am debating whether or not to get a Dell, an HP, one from my local computer shop, or any recommendations from everyone else reading this. I would like to get a "top of the line" one if that means anything. My current computer is from my local computer shop and have had it for about 2 years now and is great but has been very very slow lately. I have soooo many files, songs, favorites and lots of things are slowing it down and that is why im on my search for a new computer. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you
Old 11-12-2005, 05:18 PM

Default Re: New Computer Help

There's actually a computer forum here, and the internet gaming forum would be a great bet if you are wanting to get a computer set up to do multi-display playing of [card game]. I'm running one computer that can easily display 8 tables with no overlap, and plenty of speed/no delays. You can do that for under a grand no problem. Ask the guys at the internet gaming or the computer forums, where it would probably fit better as a thread.