Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Immune to weed

[ QUOTE ]
I quit it years ago too, and don't miss it. Nothing against it, but I enjoyed it plenty and kinda lost interest in getting high.

I also didn't like the way it made my lungs feel. Then again, booze isn't exactly a hero to your liver, either.

I think everyone should smoke it for at least a while, if only to get past all the completely politicized crap and government-backed lies about it, and realize it isn't a quick path to heroin, communism, and a life of child molestation. It's pretty harmless stuff, can be fun, and can open your mind up to looking at things in different ways(the main thing that makes so many people fear and hate it). It doesn't lead to anything except eating everything in the house and being really harmlessly dorky. And unless you're going to start demonizing beer and coffee and the massive legally sanctioned and doctor-encouraged use of psychopharmaceuticals to "cure" every sort of type of mental fart imaginable, it makes no sense to single out other dreugs for persecution. Aside from which, spending unbelievable amounts of tax dollars to police and criminalize this crap, create international mafias over it, and throw tons of harmless citizens into jail over it, is one of the stupidest generations-long endeavors the American people could have possibly chosen to undertake.

/rant off
/for now

[/ QUOTE ]

is there anything you don't post well about?
Old 09-25-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: Immune to weed

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah thats original, wait, thats the 8th time i've heard that.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea well, this type of post isn't really begging for an orginal and serious response yutzo