Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2005, 04:58 AM

Default adamn friedman with 80k in chips!!

there's no crying in poker!!
http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tour...ogs&type=2
Old 12-14-2005, 08:33 PM

Default Re: adamn friedman with 80k in chips!!

...from Arieh's blog (http://www.josharieh.com/blog.php?su...mp;ucat=1&)

"A few rounds go by and my pot of the day came up.... I was in the big blind, weak tight player brings it in for a raise, and then a guy that had been raising a lot reraises... I look down at the dreaded AK and thought for a few seconds before I moved allin..... If I had more chips I probably would have just folded, but I had 22k and it was 6k to me..... There is a slight possiblity that I can win it right here, and the worse thing that can happen is that I have to play a showdown with an overlay of money in the pot.... The initial raiser folds and the other guy in the pot ( the guy is actually the guy who cried in this years WSOP when he called off all his money with 2nd nut flush...)anyway, he calls immediately and I know I’m screwed... he flips up KK ... the flop comes 235, turn J, river.... DING DING DING.... FOUR!!!! oh man, you guys just don’t know how good that felt.... it was so sweet.... I’m not used to getting lucky lately and it was such a great feeling......"

I wonder if he cried this time. He did play perfect poker here, though. (sw)
Old 12-14-2005, 09:48 PM

Default Re: adamn friedman with 80k in chips!!

HAHA OUCH hilarious
he's doing pretty well i thought he busted out..but he's like in 13th chip position...

seriously i wish i were his age and half that good....