Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: What is the better film series
The Bang Boat 5 29.41%
Captain Stabbin 12 70.59%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Dream scenario, 2 girls + me, OOT help me decide, + pics, long.

Ok never thought I'd do this, and I'll try to make it quick but its kinda complicated so will be long. Plus its a good story so whatever.

Im a student (yah!), in a [censored] dental school thats really hard and takes up all my life (boo!). Im in a town that is lacking in younger people, in fact its like old person capital of the world. Its just not the same selection as was had at undergrad (UGA).

Now, toward the end of summer semester, around finals, "Sara" started gettin real flirty/friendly. That is her personality tho, shes a bit crazy as well soon find out. She comes over to my house late at night a few times, asks me to lunch a bunch etc. Easy play right? Wrong! No she has a bf of like 4 yrs. Noone tells me they are going thru hard times which I found out later. The whole deal is going on during finals, I wus out as it gets late each night, I was sick, shes typical attention whore (i made lots of excuses not to move on her). I decided to move on her on the friday during finals (we were having a mid finals partya nd she was going to come), bad news, she ignores me all night, she ignores me at the lake the next day on my friends boat (which isnt easy, its a small boat), she ignores me when we go out together for our birthdays after finals end. Shes back w/ her bf I confront her at the bar during our birthdays (with her bf inside the bar) and she says she isnt ignoring me but later that night admits that she didnt want to lead me on and so cut off communications.

Fast foward 1 week to next semester. Freshman class comes in and I meet "Jane". We hit it off despite being polar opposite people. I Date her for 2 months. Things are OK. Shes hot which i like. Shes super christian (in every way but bed) which I dont really care for (im jewish but only in culture, im too much a athiest). She constantly has doubts and I would describe her overall personality as 'uncertain and weak' god I hope she doesnt read this. She takes lots of naps and is real depressed b/c school is awful (and I concur, it depresses and angers me to the point where i want to quit every day) but im still getting by w/o vocalizing this too much. She on the other hand, pours it out on me which reminds me how much it sucks. Other than that, shes a great girl. Everyone (and i mean everyone) loves her. All my girl friends immediately took to her (even the other girl in question) and said how lucky I am, all my guy friends think shes cute. Shes sweet as can be. She is needy but not in a really bad way. Shes defintely the most down to earth, nicest, antibitch ive ever met. But, She constantly comes to me w/ doubts (about religion or about her being eventually hurt b/c its getting to serious etc) and Im constantly comforting her.

Then Sarah comes back, starts bein super flirty (she is now 1 month removed from her bf and single), wearing slutty clothing (real awesome business/secretary type outfits w/ super short skirts), goin to lunch w/ me (w/ others but basically tagging along w/ me), then eventually we end up goin to dinner takin a break from lab (as friends). Girl im dating gets super jealous (understandably, I had told her the whole story about Sarah and I's little fiasco long ago), i reassure her to no avail. Next few days Jane is very very unconsolable (ie she thinks somehtings up), I really convince her a few times but she comes back. My progress is not aided by a former good friend who was talking lies behind my back saying I was saying i was single and that Sarah was saying she liked me and [censored] to Jane. But ive had enough consoling jane so I just break up w/ her. I had enough convincing her that I wanted to be w/ her. Some background: She was engaged, broke it off 1 month b4 (this was 4 months b4 i started dating her, im the first guy since), has committment problems.

We break up in word but she still calls, I still get ass, everythings fine. We go to formal (see pic), still hookin up. etc. We make an attepmt to stop, it lasts a week. Now that im single, girl in my class is steppin up the flirting. I just dont know if its her being her typical attention whore self or whatever so at first Im not overyly concerned. Weve been eating lunch together a lot, then later ive been eatindg dinner/hookin up w/ my ex. But im single so whatever.

Now, today I realize something in conversation w/ Sarah at lunch. She indirectly (ie what if "a guy" type convesration but talking about me) says that she cant get a read on me, and is concerned about the fact that im very very not chasing her and not calling her(which seems to have been working fine). Meaning I can ask her out/hook up w/ her whatever. I respond with the comment that until I am dating a girl or hook up w/ a girl, I dont feel like i have any obligation to call them or whatever. Anyways...now i stand a week b4 a 3 week christmas break where I wont see either till january. Whats my play during this last week?

Pics:
Jane: Ex gf/basically my current gf at formal a week ago:

Sarah in my class:

[image][/image]

How I feel? Not sure, I like both, Jane has been good these past few weeks b/c maybe im not so hooked to her. Sarah is way more fun, jane doesnt drink or whatever. Everyone loves Jane, everyone thinks sarahs a bitch. Ideally, neither are right for me. But Im not getting married. Both are great in different ways.

Thanks!

-JP
Old 12-09-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Dream scenario, 2 girls + me, OOT help me decide, + pics, long.

Jane + Not very close IMO....
Old 12-09-2005, 08:50 PM

i didn't read one word of your post and picked Sarah based purely on looks

edit: ok, i see that reading your post would have been helpful. Sarah is still slightly better looking but Jane is much less crazy ... Jane wins.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:51 PM

10 years from now...

Girl: Go ahead, Honey. Tell them how we got together.
You: I asked an internet messege board if I should pick her or this other girl.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same, and also, I am proud that you were able to hook up with either one. You goofy fvck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blake
Old 12-09-2005, 08:53 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

i voted neither, just because i feel bad for whichever you would end up with after making this post.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:53 PM

neither
Old 12-09-2005, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same, and also, I am proud that you were able to hook up with either one. You goofy fvck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Im actually quite stunning IRL. Even tho taht was a week ago, a new haircut and some scruff got lots of good results today. + it doesnt hurt that im naturally funny, brilliant, work out, play guitar, independantly and dependantly wealthy and was an art major in undergrad.

-JP

[ QUOTE ]
Jane + Not very close IMO....

[/ QUOTE ]

it's clear that these are not going to work

you are asking OOT for help after all

You might as well go with the weak-willed person who is good in the sack.

[ QUOTE ]
i voted neither, just because i feel bad for whichever you would end up with after making this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah im going to hell.

-JP