Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-09-2005, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Everyday Dick Moves

[ QUOTE ]
You're in a long-ass line at a grocery store checkout (or wherever, really). A cashier opens a new lane, and the last guy in line hightails it over there along with everyone behind you. Pricks. I always offer the person in front of me to go over to the new line. This is why stores should go to a single-line, multiple checkout system.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to try and let the person in front of me go first, but after I lost my spot a few times switching over I don't do anyone favours. I also don't think there is anything wrong now with the guy at the back taking hitting up the new lane first.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im driving to work on a 45 mph, four lane, semi urban/industrial road. I am in the right lane and I see a tractor trailer making a right. I switch lanes and at no time do I drop below 45, but I make a pickup going about 55 pump his brakes a bit (keep in mind there was a row of traffic stopped infront of me for the big rig).

So I speed up and up to 65 and this guy is still completely in my trunk. I see a red light ahead, slow down and he zooms past me and pulls infront of me just to get to the light before I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had some a-hole do something similar to me one day. Driving down a 50 mph two-lane road. I'm kinda neck and neck with another car in the left lane, doing a solid 55-60....no one else around. This AHOLE in a big truck is turning right onto this road I'm on, but he's got a merging lane...well first he thinks he's gonna get in front of me, so he speeds up. There was no f@#$ing way he'd make it.

I can't move over because I've got someone next to me, and I sure as hell am not going to slam on the brakes to let some slow-ass truck in. So the guy in the truck slams on his brakes when he realizes he's only going behind me - which he should have realized before he even tried. We look at each other as I zoom by, and he's cursing up a storm for his gf in the truck. He speeds up and tailgates me for a solid five miles. If I had even tapped the brakes, he would have rear-ended me. F@#$ing dick.

ScottieK
Old 12-09-2005, 01:47 PM

Pickups should always have the right-a-way. Bigger pickups go before smaller ones.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
crop duster seems pretty standard here

[/ QUOTE ]

Kay this keeps coming up, and wikipedia talks about crop spraying... spill the beans to a n00b in this subject, willja?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the event that occurs in OP's #2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of.

Except rather than blast one and then leave the area, you discreetly blow ass and move about the room/area allowing it to waft gently about the room. The crop duster is best utilized as a method of fart distribution, for those days when everyone should smell your rotten ass.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:13 PM

i've read through the different dick moves.

I pretty much do everyone of them.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:25 PM

I brake-check people like a mofo because everyone in Florida tailgates. This pisses me off the the extent that I don't give a [censored] if they hit my baby (car) because Florida's got the rear-end law: whoever hits you from behind is at fault no matter what.

On the same note, if we're on a one-lane road and someone behind me is tailgating, I go as slow as legally allowed.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:27 PM

Walking to my car in a busy parking lot (especially during christmas): I like to walk down the wrong 'aisle' to my car to get cars to follow me walking to get my spot then cut into my own 'aisle' so the guy who was following me doens't get [censored]. I get pleasure from this.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:39 PM

That's mean.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I brake-check people like a mofo because everyone in Florida tailgates. This pisses me off the the extent that I don't give a [censored] if they hit my baby (car) because Florida's got the rear-end law: whoever hits you from behind is at fault no matter what.

On the same note, if we're on a one-lane road and someone behind me is tailgating, I go as slow as legally allowed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure tailgaters have a special place in hell reserved for them.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Walking to my car in a busy parking lot (especially during christmas): I like to walk down the wrong 'aisle' to my car to get cars to follow me walking to get my spot then cut into my own 'aisle' so the guy who was following me doens't get [censored]. I get pleasure from this.

[/ QUOTE ]Truly evil, very nice.