Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2005, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Longest Log you\'ve ever laid..

I've enhanced the [censored] signal. Maybe this will work:

Old 11-11-2005, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but the second flush sent it on it's way.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2005, 03:14 PM

I did one that was about 14 inches and super solid. It lay there ramrod straight poking up out of the toilet. I've made tons of huge logs, but that was the biggest one I've ever seen, length wise.

I made another that was, seriously, slightly wider than a coke can. I held a coke can real close to it just to be sure, because it almost killed me coming out and I couldn't believe how wide it was. That one was like 10 inches long too, and uniformly wide throughout almost the whole length. I was walking funny for days after that one. That was probably one of the most painful craps I've ever had.

I've always had a real slow digestive system, and if I don't eat a ton of roughage, I can store it up for four or five days easy. I went 10 days once without pinching a loaf. It was misery. Now I take psyllium husks and eat lots of veggies to help, so I don't have to go through that kinda pain and nausea.

By the way, my record for number of full on craps, not just a little pebble or two or something, or when I've had the runs, was three times in one day. I've only done it twice, and damn, it felt good to get it all out. That should have been broadcast coast to coast or something, I felt like such a hero.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but the second flush sent it on it's way.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially since the correction is incorrect.

hahaha, great gimmick account.

Thats just hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-11-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are all a bunch of rookies. I laid this last time I traveled to Japan.

Enjoy....

NSFW----DooDoo Picture

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the most disgusting thing i have seen in a while. you should submit it to ratemypoo.com. i am sure it will be in the top 5 of all time.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:49 PM

I can smell it from here.

Ugh.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys are all a bunch of rookies. I laid this last time I traveled to Japan.

Enjoy....

NSFW----DooDoo Picture

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the most disgusting thing i have seen in a while. you should submit it to ratemypoo.com. i am sure it will be in the top 5 of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at work. I'll check this out when I get home. I can't wait.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did one that was about 14 inches and super solid. It lay there ramrod straight poking up out of the toilet. I've made tons of huge logs, but that was the biggest one I've ever seen, length wise.

I made another that was, seriously, slightly wider than a coke can. I held a coke can real close to it just to be sure, because it almost killed me coming out and I couldn't believe how wide it was. That one was like 10 inches long too, and uniformly wide throughout almost the whole length. I was walking funny for days after that one. That was probably one of the most painful craps I've ever had.

I've always had a real slow digestive system, and if I don't eat a ton of roughage, I can store it up for four or five days easy. I went 10 days once without pinching a loaf. It was misery. Now I take psyllium husks and eat lots of veggies to help, so I don't have to go through that kinda pain and nausea.

By the way, my record for number of full on craps, not just a little pebble or two or something, or when I've had the runs, was three times in one day. I've only done it twice, and damn, it felt good to get it all out. That should have been broadcast coast to coast or something, I felt like such a hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't comprehend how you can sh*t out the thickness of a coke can? That seems inhuman, and un-Godly.

You are a mere mortal, right?

I mean we can't chalk this up to variance, because you would need the necessary infrastructure to even be ABLE to release a beast of this magnitude.

Have you had cosmetic work done? Did you get the ass-stretching procedure done? If so, who do you reccommend?
Old 11-11-2005, 05:25 PM

Shocked the crap out of me, so to speak, too. A once in a lifetime thing. I hope to God. The infrastructure was created at the moment, and I had big roids for a while after. Part of my intestine got pulled out after; anal prolapse it's called.

I was actually standing up and down and doing gymnastics to get it out. I won't get into the details too much, but suffice it to say it came out bloody and I took some disturbing and unusual actions to help get it out. I sweated up a storm, and was pretty tired the rest of the day. I think I actually cried. Worst of all, this was at work.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shocked the crap out of me, so to speak, too. A once in a lifetime thing. I hope to God. The infrastructure was created at the moment, and I had big roids for a while after. Part of my intestine got pulled out after; anal prolapse it's called.

I was actually standing up and down and doing gymnastics to get it out. I won't get into the details too much, but suffice it to say it came out bloody and I took some disturbing and unusual actions to help get it out. I sweated up a storm, and was pretty tired the rest of the day. I think I actually cried. Worst of all, this was at work.

[/ QUOTE ]

We need to re-enact this and superimpose it over Jeff Daniels' scene in Dumb and Dumber.

God, I feel sorry for you. Your anal-lining fell out??? Now that's a bad beat story. This post will not get topped in this thread, or perhaps any.