Default Re: \"oh stacy!\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WOW

Edit: WOW

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW

[/ QUOTE ]

And suddenly it appears, nothing in my day can get that bad.....WOW !!
Old 12-10-2005, 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, I just thought of something. Offer to eat her out...the best oral she's ever had...and tell her she can fantasize/callout whatever name/person she wants. If you're lucky she'll cry "oh Stacy" as well and you can hook up what you've been wanting to hook up ever since you met the two of them.

If you're unlucky, she'll call your brother's/best friend's/dad's name and it'll kill your hard-on for the next month (okay, maybe year if dad). But you'll have your gf back.........

(and it won't be worth it)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this just might be the only way out of it.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:48 AM

What I want to know is why you're driving all over the place if you're too smashed to even think.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:58 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

i don't know, but there should probably be tears involved in your apology if you really like this girl.

being called another girls name sucks, even if you know 100% the guy isn't cheating on you. just in normal conversation is bad enough from someone you're dating, i can't imagine being called another girls name while having sex.!

good luck.

p.s. see you tonight.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW

Edit: WOW

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you've been saving that one all day!
Old 12-10-2005, 10:54 AM

The key here is pet names. I rarely call my girlfriends by their names. It always sweetie love honey baby beautiful whatever.

Alot safer....

Also nothing you can say or do is going to help here. She may get over it or she may not. Just pretend it never happened and if she brings it up just say you [censored] up and you're sorry and change the subject as quickly as you can. Something like "Im sorry beautiful you know I only love you,want to go shopping?"
Old 12-10-2005, 10:59 AM

funny

I called a girl by an ex-girlfriends name once

no sex for awhile resulted

You're in deep

She's going to make you feel misery and pain until you realize how she felt

Then, it should be all good

Keep your fingers crossed that the next time she gives you a BJ doesn't bring up those memories for her
Old 12-10-2005, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts on a plan of action from here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Alt-F4?
Old 12-10-2005, 11:10 AM

Tell you girlfriend that you want to make it up to her and ask what you can do to really show her how much you care about [her]. If she says she doesn't know what you could do to make up for something THIS bad, tell her you've thought it through and want to make the ultimate gesture.

Tell her you're going to go over to Stacy's house and ask her to give you a [censored] and that just before you come you are going to scream "Oh, [girlfriend's name]".

Be sure to stress how much of a sacrifice this will be but that you feel you just have to do this to make things right.

For God's sake, man - do you think we call'em "babe" or "honey" as an expression of affection ?

NO ! We do this to avoid [censored] like this.

O.K. Seriously ?

Tell your GF you love her (I assume you do) and that as much as you are ashamed to admit it, what occured was just proof-positive that at this stage in your life the "little head" does alot of the thinking. Confess to having fantasies about everything from threesomes with two cheerleaders to a quickie with your neighbor's collie - you know, the one with that really nice ass.

Then look her in the eyes and say, "I fantasize about them - and I'm not sure there's any way for me to stop myself from doing so - but you are the only girl in the world I want to actually be with".

- If she has a particular sensitivity to the fact that, A: this girl is a friend of hers, and B: that this is someone you have actually been with, explain to her that you were absolutely certain you'd be receiving grief for having gotten trashed at [her] party and that is why Stacy's name was on the tip of your tongue (OK, do NOT use that particular phrase).

Toss in a "I should have known you'd be way too cool to get all jealous . . ."

Consider buying a muzzle so as to avoid ever having a repeat of this debacle.

- I'm assuming she's planning to give you your next [censored] sometime during this decade. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2005, 11:14 AM

I just realized that the name "Stacy" is probably made up. I was about to give you advice, but I think this affects things.