Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2005, 12:45 AM

Default Who would benefit if Ted Kennedy was Assassinated?

In the old days, the radical fringe of the opposite party would take a clown like him out. But, as history has shown us, that works against the real (or perceived) assassins. When JFK was gunned down, it helped the Democrats, as it was pretty clear this was a right-wing fanatic Republican plot. Ditto the MLk killing - this helped the black's cause immensely as middle of the road whiteys were jolted into the civil rights cause blacks fought for and, little by little, the steam started to come out of the KKK and similar racist groups until now they've effectively been rendered inconsequential.

However, Teddy the swimmer has become such an anchor on the Democratic party - so left-leaning, so out there, such an embarrassment, that it might be the blue staters that take him out, since its apparent the idiots of Massachusetts don't have the nuts to do it at the voting booths. The longer Teddy drivels on and on, with rah-rah support from other radical liberal nuts like Boxer and Kerry, the more it HELPS the Republicans.

Me-thinks, if Teddy gets a Zarqawi or mafia-like send-off, your money shold be squarely on the Democrats being the triggermen. Hillary Muffington has shown her phoniness by moving (awkwardly IMO) into the middle, it wouldn't surprise me if the Arkansas connection that took down more than a few opponents of the Clintons over the years, doesn't get revived for one more run at the oval office. A good start would be addition by subtraction??? Me-thinks bye-bye Teddy is a foregone conclusion. Me-also-thinks right-wing Christian zealots will be fingered by the liberal media and Hollywood elites. Me-says they'll be wrong. Look to the blue-staters my fellow Americans. They'd be the ones with the sh!t-eating grins on their faces as the swimmer is laid to rest.
What say you?
Old 01-29-2005, 12:48 AM

Default Re: Who would benefit if Ted Kennedy was Assassinated?

Liberals would benefit from having Ted Kennedy killed, however , I doubt there's assassination plan in the works.

Unless you know something we don't.... o0.
Old 01-29-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Congratulation...s......

....I just looked up the word moron and saw your picture next to it. You're a handsome devil, you are!!!!

Of course not - its a theory. Do you buy it? or think its off the wall?
Old 01-29-2005, 12:58 AM

Default T. Kennedy would benefit....

Ted Kennedy is drunken loon and probably guilty of the murder of Mary Jo Kopechne at Chappaquiddick. His assassination would garner sympathy and improve his image. Although it would be undeserved....

http://www.ytedk.com/

Right now Teddy is making the Democratic party look like a bunch of self-hating, unpatriotic, and loony Americans. As much as he disgust me, he is alienating the Americans in the middle and driving them into the republican camp. So the longer he lives, the better for the Republicans....

The Republicans should buy him a lifetime supply of body armor...
Old 01-29-2005, 01:04 AM

Default Excellent reply......

....and exactly my sentiments. Maybe the better question is how soon will Republicans work on passing on a set of super-duper body armor and impregnable glass bubbles as requirements for all senators. Wanna bet who gets the 1st set off the assembly line?
Old 01-29-2005, 01:36 AM

Default Re: T. Kennedy would benefit....

In early December I went on a rant and posted this about Teddy Boy:

[ QUOTE ]
Ted Kennedy is an obese, drunken, vile, puss-filled bag of inane demagoguery, devoid of even a molecule of human decency, and steeped in so much hypocrisy and megalomania that he does not even realize what a farce and caricature he really is - and neither do his supporters.

Ted Kennedy should be tossed into a huge vat of 100% reagent grade hydrochloride acid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps the last sentence was an error in judgement.

-Zeno
Old 01-29-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Re: Congratulation...s......

Senators don't get assassinated by liberal tree-hugging peace-protesting hippies. I know those people, they don't have assassination plans in the work. They get worked up, rant, and rave, and plan annoying protests, but they lack the heartlessness to cook up a plan like this.

If this does happen, and the chances are not good, then it's going to come from the top of the Democratic Party.

Really, how many Senators have been assassinated in the past 50 years?
Old 01-29-2005, 02:00 AM

Default Re: Congratulation...s......

[ QUOTE ]
Really, how many Senators have been assassinated in the past 50 years?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not enough!

-Zeno
Old 01-29-2005, 02:58 AM

Default We Should Debate Whate Kennedy Stated - Not Hope for an Assassanation

I despise Teddy but I certainly don't hope for his assassanation. The merits of his proposals should be debated and I do think Chappaquidik is fair game as well.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:35 AM

Default True enough......

LOL!!!