Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Picking up a girl that is surrounded by guys.

[ QUOTE ]
5 minutes later she came into the room and stood 5 feet away. She lit a cig and took 2 puffs turn to me and with a huge grin smiled and said "hi".

2 guys came up and talked to her and took her away.

10 minutes later she walked up to me and we chatted for about 5 minutes.

I was with a bunch of girls last night so I went to talk to them. she walked right by me (it was a big club) but didn't approach. Maybe it was because I was with a bunch of girls?

[/ QUOTE ]

The situation seems a lot more clear when paraphrased. Okay first of all, hot girls aren't used to approaching people. they are used to being approached, so the fact that this girl approached you TWICE is a sign of her interest. How did those guys take her away? Did you protest? Did she? This is all very important to the situation. After you made a bad play by letting her go in the first place, she gives you another try. Big move, hot girls dont approach people. Then you go and make yourself as unaccessible as possible. She's already put herself on the line twice to talk to you and now you make it impossible by going and talking to the competition and enemy. But still she persists. She comes and MAKES HERSELF AVAILABLE, hoping you would do the same. She was throwing herself at you but you isolated yourself. She was feeling rejected. She had been putting herself on the line and you were not taking the bait. Can you not see that?
Old 08-28-2005, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
should I wave

[/ QUOTE ]

YES, giving a faggity ass wave to a chick in a club is a definite panty dropper.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is if you are good looking, adorably cute, or she just likes you. But it is a step back so not a good option in this situation.
Old 08-28-2005, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
courtesy of another 2+2'er via google talk:

as she went to walk off, and said she would be back
you say "hey you got people here you have to talk to and so do I"
so about I just get you number
and we can talk over lunch

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to admit that's a pretty good move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats good, but even better. You were with a bunch of girls right, were they good friends? If so, and they were willing....
this is a perfect situation to run interference, have your friends walk over to the guys, while they are talking to your chick, and have the girls flirt a little with the guys, you walk over during the interference, intro yourself to the dudes, then start talking with the girl. Walk over to the bar to buy your girl a drink (with her obv), then your firends can take the dudes out of hte picture for a couple of minutes at least, and you can do your thing.
Old 08-28-2005, 05:52 PM

Just go up to her, say, "Hi My name is <...>. What's your name? Would you like to buy me a drink?"

She'll give you a weird look and if she likes ya, she'll do it. You have to do something different, somewhat daring to really catch her attention.

Lawrence
Old 08-28-2005, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats good, but even better. You were with a bunch of girls right, were they good friends? If so, and they were willing....
this is a perfect situation to run interference, have your friends walk over to the guys, while they are talking to your chick, and have the girls flirt a little with the guys, you walk over during the interference, intro yourself to the dudes, then start talking with the girl. Walk over to the bar to buy your girl a drink (with her obv), then your firends can take the dudes out of hte picture for a couple of minutes at least, and you can do your thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
well played sir.
Old 08-28-2005, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just go up to her, say, "Hi My name is <...>. What's your name? Would you like to buy me a drink?"

She'll give you a weird look and if she likes ya, she'll do it. You have to do something different, somewhat daring to really catch her attention.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to amateur hour.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:01 PM

The expert play would have been to not leave your ballsack at home that night.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:20 PM

Any manuever this complicated is more trouble than it's worth. The best case scenario is that you have mad freak sex and you orgasm. Big deal.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Her name is Emily.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:38 PM

This reminds me of a Hunter Thompson story. Back when HST was auditioning roles for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas he took Benicio Del Toro to some club to see if he wanted him for the part of the "Samoan" attorney.

He was with Johnny Depp who already had his part locked up. So the 3 of them are sitting at this table and Hunter notices this hot chick sitting with her boyfriend on the other side of the club.

He says to Del Toro "What makes you think you can play this part? You can't play this part. Tell you what, you see that girl over there? If you can get that girl to come sit over here with us for the rest of the night then the part is yours."

He didn't do it. But he did threaten to slap Hunter in the face later in the evening, and this is what ended up getting him the part.

So if Benicio Del Toro can't pull it off and convince a girl sitting with her boyfriend to come sit with him and Johnny Depp than that means no one can do it (assuming the relationship isn't on the outs or during a fight.)