Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-21-2005, 11:09 AM

Default Empire bonus

Got a 20% up to 100 at 5x raked reload if I use igm-pay. Is this bonus worth it setting up the igm pay. I have never used this payment method.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Empire bonus

if you want $100, I'd say it's worth it. 5X is nice. Haven't played there in a while, but it can't be that hard to squeeze in 500 hands.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:29 PM

Do it. I hit Empire and Intertops with the IGMPAY bonus last week, started PokerNow today and will do MultiPoker later this month. Already used it on Party way back when.

Playing NL, it clears ridiculously fast. I 4-tabled NL $50 for 1 hour at lunch today, and knocked out over half the required hands. Will complete this one tonight.

Also, consider setting up ePassport to grab the EPASS bonus on Party and the x-skins as well. Like IGMPAY, its 5x on all except Intertops were it is 7x.

The only possible downside to it is, if you need the money quickly when you're done for another site, it takes a while to get the money back out via IGM. I deposited money to Empire and Intertops via IGM on 12/14. Cleared the bonus on Empire that day and withdrew. Cleared Intertops the next day and withdrew. I had to wait for the IGM deposits to clear the bank before the sites would then turn around and process the withdrawals so it was 7 days before the money was back in my bank account. If you have the flexible money in your bankroll, this is a moot point.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Got a 20% up to 100 at 5x raked reload if I use igm-pay. Is this bonus worth it setting up the igm pay. I have never used this payment method.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got 50% to 100 5x playthrough...nice to see Empire making an effort
Old 12-22-2005, 02:08 PM

Please use a question mark in your subject header if you are not reporting a new bonus. Thanks.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:31 PM

I have a question for you regarding this IGMPAY bonus. I just recently signed up for PP and cleared their signup bonus. If I understand correctly, I can now go back and redeposit another $500 via IGM and get another $100 bonus?

And this will work for Empire also once I sign up there and complete the sign up bonus? TIA
Old 12-22-2005, 03:39 PM

yes, you can also do it at the other skins, intertops, eurobet, I don't think multi poker allows it.