Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2005, 07:32 AM

Default **THE OFFICIAL** HIGHER BUY-IN PROJECT ** THREAD

This thread was really started by Jman here but he's going out of town and I thought I'd try and give something back to the forum by getting the ball rolling on this one.

I'm sure we all agree that we could DEFINATELY use a higher buy-in SNG, it would have a trickle down effect that would soften up most, if not all, of the games we play. As I am currently trying to move up to the 109's, I will certainly be a beneficiary if this works out.

The only real way I can think of to get Party to change the structure, is to send them emails, and wait for a response. I crafted a letter which I will post as a reply to this thread, which should work well for our first go at this.

Please everybody that reads this, take a moment for your fellow SNGers and copy and paste the letter into an email and send it to ALL of the following addresses:

games@partypoker.com
tournaments@partypoker.com
info@partypoker.com

I'm sure they will all just forward it to the same person, but then that person will have 3 emails from you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Three emails from all of us, then a couple more different letters in the next week or two...and I personally think we have a real shot at getting something done here. And oh how awe$$$$ome that would be!!

Any suggestions on how else to attack this problem, please post here...and anything you get back from them.

AND EVERYBODY WHO SENDS THE EMAILS REPLY TO THIS THREAD!!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!