Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 03:17 PM

Default PL HU SNG 20+1 on stars

Anyone up for a game? I'm going to go sit down now... my name over there is daysbetween.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:19 PM

Default Re: PL HU SNG 20+1 on stars

ok
Old 08-17-2005, 03:19 PM

IM me
Old 08-17-2005, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone up for a game? I'm going to go sit down now... my name over there is daysbetween.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm In
Old 08-17-2005, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm In

[/ QUOTE ]

since when???
Old 08-17-2005, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm In

[/ QUOTE ]

since when???

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I have a problem (senility/idiocy)...I have Stars at home, but not here at work...Don't know how to download/ Can't remember password [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 03:55 PM

Jesus Skipper, what site did you sit down at? I may need you to steal my blinds again.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:26 PM

Default trip report!

Well, I managed to squeeze in a match against Scuba and two against Irie. I was going to post a couple hands, but the converter isn't cooperating very well. The game against Scuba was a good match, but of course his luckbox overpowered me in the end with a 4 outer on the river in a large pot.

Irie and I each managed to win one of our much quicker matches, mostly because I suck. The killer hand for me in our last match was when I waited till Irie made his straight before I put in a big raise with my two pair. Oops. Good times.

Skipper, if you ever figure out how to use a computer, you're next in line [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Or, if you want to play when you're home. Unfortunately, I don't usually get on before your bedtime (6:00 pst?), but we can work something out.

If anyone wants a match sometime, just PM me. I could use the practice. Also, I'm open to playing stud or stud/8 if anyone is so inclined.

Thanks Scuba and Irie.

Old 08-17-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: HUH ?

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I managed to squeeze in a match against Scuba and two against Irie. I was going to post a couple hands, but the converter isn't cooperating very well. The game against Scuba was a good match, but of course his luckbox overpowered me in the end with a 4 outer on the river in a large pot.

Irie and I each managed to win one of our much quicker matches, mostly because I suck. The killer hand for me in our last match was when I waited till Irie made his straight before I put in a big raise with my two pair. Oops. Good times.

Skipper, if you ever figure out how to use a computer, you're next in line [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Or, if you want to play when you're home. Unfortunately, I don't usually get on before your bedtime (6:00 pst?), but we can work something out.

If anyone wants a match sometime, just PM me. I could use the practice. Also, I'm open to playing stud or stud/8 if anyone is so inclined.

Thanks Scuba and Irie.

[/ QUOTE ]

1.) How could you "just" play against Irie?...He's at work
2.) If you "don't usually get on till 6:30" how come your there now?
3.) Just might take you up on the Stud-8 offer, since I worked for a year as a prop in the $20/$40 Stud-8 game at the Bicycle Club for a year [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2005, 04:44 PM

Default Re: HUH ?

[ QUOTE ]
1.) How could you "just" play against Irie?...He's at work

[/ QUOTE ]

He said he had 15 minutes before his next patient. Somehow we managed to play two games??? Now I know why I spend so much time sitting in waiting rooms...

[ QUOTE ]
2.) If you "don't usually get on till 6:30" how come your there now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at work now, which these days means I just play poker. It's a tough life when your company is being sold... When I get home, I usually spend a couple hours eating and playing with my son before the poker starts.

[ QUOTE ]
3.) Just might take you up on the Stud-8 offer, since I worked for a year as a prop in the $20/$40 Stud-8 game at the Bicycle Club for a year [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes. I've just started playing stud/8, maybe I better take that offer off the table for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm much more comfortable with stud high. Although, I am 1-0 in $50 stud/8 hu today. That's significant, right?

Forgot to add this: I'll be losing my job sometime in the next 3-6 months. I'm very skilled at playing poker all day at work. Are you hiring, Skipper?