Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2004, 09:29 AM

Default Any regulars wanna help me out?

Hi,
I am building a web site and only want to recommend the best online poker rooms.I have played lots at poker stars, party poker, paradise poker, and ultimate bet.I can't be sure of what other poker rooms I can comfortably suggest to my visitors without some feedback from you guys.I want to be 100 percent sure that every site I suggest them to play at takes every measure they can to make it safe,secure,and fair.So if you can just let me know what sites are without a doubt never gonna run off with your money or try to cheat ya I would really appreciate it.Also if you could add anything special about the poker room it would be great.

Thx
Old 12-29-2004, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Any regulars wanna help me out?

Why don't you do what every other 2+2 poster with one post does with their web site and heartly recommend any site that puts a banner on your site.

MS Sunshine
Old 12-29-2004, 09:53 AM

pokerroom and pacific are trustworthy, however, I've experienced frequent disconnections with them that has nothing to do with my internet connection.

Pretty much any site recommended on bonuswhores.com is fine.
Old 12-29-2004, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pokerroom and pacific are trustworthy, however, I've experienced frequent disconnections with them that has nothing to do with my internet connection.

Pretty much any site recommended on bonuswhores.com is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Reef that is useful information.I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.

No one else has anything else to offer to the post?
Old 12-29-2004, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
I am building a web site and only want to recommend the best online poker rooms.I have played lots at poker stars, party poker, paradise poker, and ultimate bet.I can't be sure of what other poker rooms I can comfortably suggest to my visitors without some feedback from you guys.I want to be 100 percent sure that every site I suggest them to play at takes every measure they can to make it safe,secure,and fair.So if you can just let me know what sites are without a doubt never gonna run off with your money or try to cheat ya I would really appreciate it.Also if you could add anything special about the poker room it would be great.

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you recommend a site you've never played at?
Old 12-29-2004, 03:19 PM

Why not send everyone to my sexy site? Poker geeked 4 eyed toads need to see sexy though I would be Too Sexy for them. See...

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
Old 12-29-2004, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why not send everyone to my sexy site? Poker geeked 4 eyed toads need to see sexy though I would be Too Sexy for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon TT, you've had this account for 2 whole days and you've only gotten 13 posts under this stupid ass gimmick? Slacker.

BTW, Hasslehof would have been much better than Bakula.
Old 12-29-2004, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Thx

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you recommend a site you've never played at?

[/ QUOTE ]

I may very well play at some of the sites that posters suggest if they ever get around to posting usefull information.I had at one time downloaded almost every poker room on the internet and have at least taken a look inside and done some investigation, but have only deposited and played heavily at the mainstream sites.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I may very well play at some of the sites that posters suggest if they ever get around to posting usefull information.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the thing. There's already a whole lot of those sites out there. A few of them are very good, most of them suck and just shameless banner farms.

In almost every case, those sites are funded by banner ads associated with whichever poker sites are being reviewed. In this manner, it is a commericial site, designed to be profitable to the operator of the site.

Many people have opinions about sites and/or could provide a decent review of a site, but they are not going to spend the time posting it to help somebody's commericial website venture, which will generate yet another in the long list of poker review sites.

A lot of posters here want to help people, but most of them are not going to see this as a benefit to the poker community as much as one person's attempt to cash in on some affiliate income.

In the event that are truly interested in providing useful content and reviews, I would suggest doing your own research, trying out all the sites yourself, and studying the mountains of info and conversations about these sites here and on other forums. What your are asking comes across as asking someone to research a term paper for you, so that you don't have to do the hard work and research yourself.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:39 PM

i heard ZeroRake.com was quite trustworthy and would never steal anyone's money(that they personally knew, or were related to), but i'm not sure.

good luck with your venture!