FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is Hotter
Natasha Henstridge 155 52.01%
Britney Spears 143 47.99%
Voters: 298. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2005, 02:11 AM

Default Re: What do girls like better?

[ QUOTE ]
you are wrong. you can give yourself a handjob but you can't give yourself a handjob from a hot naked girl.

seriously, if you have never had a good HJ, set your girl up with some lotion, give her a few instructions and have her go to work. thank me later.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would I want to lotion my piece up and get a sorry handjob from a girl when I could have a steaming hot mouth and a tongue going to work on it instead.

Seriously, I dont know how I could cum from a handjob. Blowjobs are hard enough for me.
Old 07-17-2005, 02:23 AM

i have had hot naked girls give me hand jobs and trying to get off with a blow job is hard enough but when your sitting there saying "squeeze a little harder, no no now a little softer, no baby you are going to fast, wait to slow...what are you doing for chrissakes...ahh [censored] it i'll do this [censored] myself." i don't know about you but i like to bang hot naked chicks not have there hand on my joint.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:09 AM

Both and I don't think its even close. Unless you are Gene Simmon's you aren't gonna hit the G-spot with your tongue.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:31 AM

Most girls prefer to be eaten out. Of course you can finger them while licking. This is similar to when a girl sucks your dick and plays with your balls at the same time.

BTW, If your going to finger a women, have her go doggie style position.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Both and I don't think its even close. Unless you are Gene Simmons you aren't gonna hit the G-spot with your tongue.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-17-2005, 08:22 AM

And the answer is,

[ QUOTE ]
Most girls prefer to be eaten out. Of course you can finger them while licking. This is similar to when a girl sucks your dick and plays with your balls at the same time.

BTW, If your going to finger a women, have her go doggie style position.

[/ QUOTE ]

This PokerCat guy knows his stuff!
Old 07-17-2005, 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
most girls don't give great head though. pretty much any girl can give a good handjob

[/ QUOTE ]
so wrong. never have had a good handjob, no handjob beats the handjob you can give yourself therefore no handjob is a good handjob. you cannot blow yourself therefore you have no basis of comparison so it's going to be better to you.

why get something from a chick that you can give to yourself anytime you want? seriously this is really backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree with this. I had a girlfriend once who gave the best handjobs ever. Better than I could do myself. I was sad to see her go. And I don't understand about having to give women pointers. I gave her my penis and she was a natural. I didn't need to give lessons.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have had hot naked girls give me hand jobs and trying to get off with a blow job is hard enough but when your sitting there saying "squeeze a little harder, no no now a little softer, no baby you are going to fast, wait to slow...what are you doing for chrissakes...ahh [censored] it i'll do this [censored] myself." i don't know about you but i like to bang hot naked chicks not have there hand on my joint.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahah this is exactly it.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And I don't understand about having to give women pointers. I gave her my penis and she was a natural.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pointers are good. It can get very confusing down there.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well, to clarify, great head trumps all. most girls don't give great head though. pretty much any girl can give a good handjob.

[/ QUOTE ]

and most guys don't know what the hell they are doing when they are eating a girl either....