Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Jesusaurus Rex 8 66.67%
Karate Sasquatch 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2005, 05:53 AM

Default This forum needs more nerdiness.

Hey guys, my L14 Cleric just ran into a succubus in the foyer of the cellar of the dungeon of his home abbey in the mountains outside of Winterborne (cliche, I know, ask our DM.). I've got 18 wisdom but my party and I (the Stone Circle. It's a pretty neat backstory, ask our DM!) hit the mead pretty hard after defeating the gelatinous cubes in yet another border skirmish in our milleneal war with the forces of jellies and cubes (see contrast with party name and purpose, p3 of our backstory. Available from our DM!).

So I wander down there in order to search for a bottle of port to continue the festivities (don't worry, off paper, we were drinking cokes!), a pretty low difficulty, even when drunk cause my darkvision kicked in, but I rolled a natural 18, and discovered a secret door, but my luck turned on the next roll and instead of something nice it turns out that the bottom floor of the abbey happened to house a transplanar door to some sort of infernal hell (our DM is still fleshing out his cosmology for this universe of his. boring, I know.). Oh, no, not a secret stash of more port or well-crafted maces, but an infernal revolving door that just happened to regurgitate a nefarious demi-woman with devil-born powers over all men (though it's unclear whether this extends to non-humanoid males. Are there frog succubi who prey on bullfrogs? Our DM is oddly silent on the subject).

Turning failed, and I'm afraid I've lost the initiative. If I fail my saving throw, I may be forced to be seduced by her limitless ungodly charms. So, I put it to you:
Old 02-03-2005, 05:54 AM

Default Re: This forum needs more nerdiness.

I didn't read any of your post, but I just saw your new avatar. Hardest I've laughed all day. Thanks!
Old 02-03-2005, 05:59 AM

Please tell me what you've been smoking.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:14 AM

POTD.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:15 AM

I'll plug your DM in the fatty side, if she's a broad. And I'll do it with the lights out for fifty bucks if the situation is otherwise.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:51 AM

you concern me.
you also make me chuckle most heartily.
interesting post.

when i was 12 or 13 I went to a friend's D&D party and didn't know WTF they were doing. I understood the general principles but did not take to it as they all thought I would.
I consumed massive quantities of caffeineand purposefully got my character killed by using the strategy of having him repeatedly charge head first shouting "Geronimo!!" at some monster or wizard or whatever.

I got my guy (or 'troll' or 'glork' or 'swordsman' or 'circus juggler' or whatever I was) killed about 10 minutes into the session and went back to watching SCTV on NBC where a very young Martin Short was proceeding to do his 'Shower in a Briefcase' sketch which remains, to this day, one of the most outrageously funny TV sketches I have EVER seen.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:51 AM

"I want to cast ... Magic Missle "
Old 02-03-2005, 11:54 AM

This forum totally needs more bison.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:58 AM

I don't know you, but I'm guessing I could kick your ass. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I didn't understand 95% of your post, but I don't think I've laughed harder at a post in a while...nice work!
Old 02-03-2005, 12:11 PM

SUCCUBI ARE IMMUNE TO ANY ROLL ON THE 2D EDITION AD&D D20 DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO ESCAPE HER IS LIGHT HER on fire.

THEN SHE WILL BE FORCED TO CHANGE TO HER TRUE FORM AS A BLOOD SUCKING DEMON FROM THE pits OF hell.

IF YOU HAVE TO DO HER though, TAKE PICTURES FOR the STONE CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<font color="white"> If I am going to DM your game, i require your mom's basement where we play to kept at 73.2 degrees. I also need two cases of Mountain Dew kept in the refrigerator AND a tall glass with shredded ice. Either Chex Mix or Cheetos, but not both. My Psionics handbook is a collector's item because in table T1 it lists level 9 twice and then goes to level 11, instead of including level 10. You can e-mail me at +20SonSwerd@DandDthemovie.com </font>

-AA