Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 03:34 PM

Default Re: PokerStars has a new lobby, awesome!!

[ QUOTE ]
Another Stars upgrade, and nothing important gets fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the ability to not have wade through a huge list of tables to get the one I want.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:50 PM

New lobby is great, and I was really looking forward to it. Would of liked to have been able to specify limits precisely, but this is a huge improvement. Now my next big request is to remove the "open seat" box after you have chosen a seat.
Old 12-18-2005, 01:06 AM

Default Stars please just one request!

Please change the automatic NL buyin from 40% of the max. buyin to 100% of the max. buyin.

This is such a big pet peeve. It's one of the reasons I split my time between Party and Stars rather than just play Stars.

Ryan
Old 12-18-2005, 01:08 AM

Default Re: Stars please just one request!

[ QUOTE ]
Please change the automatic NL buyin from 40% of the max. buyin to 100% of the max. buyin.

This is such a big pet peeve. It's one of the reasons I split my time between Party and Stars rather than just play Stars.

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not a good idea. for too many reasons to enunciate here.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:01 AM

BTW, you can now request a crapload of tournament summaries at once. I asked for 1000 and it sent them.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not a good idea. for too many reasons to enunciate here.

[/ QUOTE ]

What reasons? Please explain. Party has 100% default buyin and their game selection is just peachy.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:18 AM

Yeah, I'd love to hear these reasons.

It makes the games preflop all-in fests.

It's incredibly irritating.

Ryan
Old 12-18-2005, 03:42 AM

How bout we split the dif and agree that the user should be able to define what % of max he wants for auto-rebuy.
Old 12-18-2005, 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How bout we split the dif and agree that the user should be able to define what % of max he wants for auto-rebuy.

[/ QUOTE ]

or you could just explain your position
Old 12-18-2005, 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what's new here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go...

[ QUOTE ]
Changes at PokerStars.com

Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. If you loaded up PokerStars today and things looked a little different, there's a reason for it. The PokerStars software was upgraded this morning with some aethetic changes and functionality upgrades that should make your PokerStars experience even better.

You'll likely first notice a new look in the PokerStars lobby. The messages you used to see in the corner of the lobby now appear across the top of the screen.

Hiding Full Tables

Aside from giving PokerStars more room to inform you about new things in the poker room, the new look also makes room for new buttons at the bottom of the lobby. Now, when you play in Hold'em ring games, a new button will read "Hide full tables." If you're looking for tournaments, the button will read "Show registering/upcoming only". Pressing this button will allow you to filter out the full tables or already-active tournaments. After you press the button, you should only see ring games with open seats or tournaments that are still registering players. Now, finding an open game or tournament will be even easier.

Buy-in filter

If you're tired of swimming through micro or high buy-in Sit & Gos to find the one you want, now you only have to go to the Sit & Go lobby and you'll find a new list of options with choices for: All/High/Medium/Low/Micro/Rebuy/Turbo buy-ins. Scroll your mouse over each of the tabs and it will show you what dollar amount each level represents. Regular tournament lobbies and Hold'em ring game lobbies will also give you the option of filtering by buy-in.

Customizable Sorting Options

Now, in all of the lobbies, if you click on the Header Bar (Game, Limit, ID, etc.), it will open a new window. In that window, you will be able to customize your sorting options. Now you'll be able to sort games in any number of ways you want.

Enjoy the changes!

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, a VIP status button was added to the Cashier!