Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2005, 10:30 PM

Default Is there any way to report players on Party?

I've got a total moron on my tournament table right now who's on tilt because he lost QQ vs QJ and is putting us on "time clock punishment". He keeps letting his clock run out for each move just because he's pissed off. Isn't there a way to report this and get him removed from the tournament? I can't find it anywhere..
Old 11-13-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Is there any way to report players on Party?

That's hilarious, but he's entitled to take as much of his allocated time on each hand as he wants.

If you feel you must report it, just email their regular address: info@partypoker.com or abuse@partypoker.com (this is for spam, but they answer it). Or call them. jeez.
Old 11-13-2005, 10:47 PM

Party will tell you that you are entitled to take as much time as you are allowed. They will give you a further stupid explanation that maybe the player is new and doesn't know what he is doing and needs that extra time to "think" about what to do. It is impossible to explain (must be untranslatable into Hindu language) that no one "needs" to let the clock run down to the last second EVERY TIME. Despite the harm it does to the enjoyment of the game for all the other players, Party does not view it as abuse.

Enjoy!
Old 11-13-2005, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party will tell you that you are entitled to take as much time as you are allowed. They will give you a further stupid explanation that maybe the player is new and doesn't know what he is doing and needs that extra time to "think" about what to do. It is impossible to explain (must be untranslatable into Hindu language) that no one "needs" to let the clock run down to the last second EVERY TIME. Despite the harm it does to the enjoyment of the game for all the other players, Party does not view it as abuse.

Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's retarded, since if they watched the table for a minute they'd see him ranting in chat about how he's "punishing us" for all being moron fish and telling us to admit we're idiots so he'll stop stalling. I mean, he's BLATANTLY admitting that he's abusing the system. That should be punishable, IMO..
Old 11-13-2005, 11:14 PM

I reported a guy to info@ once, and within a minute there was a party rep on the table asking him to hurry along...
Old 11-13-2005, 11:16 PM

I know that and you know that. Any reasonable person with half a brain knows that. Verdhal Ganessh Suraboobie at Party Support only knows how to send you the form letter reply about how the time clock works for your convenience.

Unless he is using profanity or making racial slurs (or comments about killing sacred cows, maybe) pointing out chat remarks is useless also.

Enjoy!

And remember, Don't give out your Party Poker password to anyone.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

"punishing us" for all being moron fish and telling us to admit we're idiots so he'll stop stalling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind guys like that at all. They provide free entertainment IMO.
Old 11-14-2005, 12:46 AM

If he is abusing the table, Party will act. Just focus on the abuse, and mention he's taking forever as "punishment" too.