Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2004, 03:36 PM

Default Getting threatened

I've received a couple of PMs informing me that complaints have gone into Mat for berating people in this post, http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...art=1&vc=1

Maybe someone, anyone can explain what the problem is.
Old 09-24-2004, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Getting threatened

Looks fine to me.
Old 09-24-2004, 03:40 PM

I've gotta say that I saw nothing wrong with your post, and was, in fact, very pleasantly surprised at how well you informed that poster of his mistaken logic.

matt
Old 09-24-2004, 03:47 PM

[sarcasm\] How could you be sooooo mean spirited. Never, ever point out the flaw in in anyone's logic. Shame. Shame. [\sarcasm]

Orange
Old 09-24-2004, 03:49 PM

Those posters weren't the individuals making the threat. If I could name names I would. I guess I'll just Hope Mat sees it the same.

If I get banned for this it's would be one of the most lame things I've ever witnessed.
Old 09-24-2004, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[sarcasm\] How could you be sooooo mean spirited. Never, ever point out the flaw in in anyone's logic. Shame. Shame. [\sarcasm]

Orange

[/ QUOTE ]

What's crazy is that the threats are NOT from anyone in the thread. To my knowlege that bug dude didn't have a problem.
Old 09-24-2004, 03:59 PM

I certainly didn't see anything over the line and don't think you have anything to worry about.

I understand your point (and your main point to the original poster is correct).

I just disagreed that the definition of tilt extends to making any -EV play in response to some emotional reaction. Words derive meaning from their usage and I've never seen that usage.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:02 PM

There is clearly nothing wrong with this post. I was going to write the same thing that you wrote, and other people were backing you up in the post. I don't even pick up a hint of anything that would be ban-able.

I think the people who were complaining about that thread are clueless, I think you helped the original poster out in a great way (I know he wasn't the one complaining) and also probably helped other people who didn't realize what the original poster's mistake was.

Good post.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Orange

[/ QUOTE ]

What's crazy is that the threats are NOT from anyone in the thread. To my knowlege that bug dude didn't have a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bug dude is in all likely one of your aliases. I doubt there were any complaints on your behaivour. I doubt there were any threatening PMs. You are a massive attention whore.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Orange

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The bug dude is in all likely one of your aliases. I doubt there were any complaints on your behaivour. I doubt there were any threatening PMs. You are a massive attention whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure.

I've also been accused of being you so you didn't write your drivel, I did for attention but wait since I'm you I wouldn't bring this up so now I'm not me either.