Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2005, 08:24 PM

Default How long should it take for a withdrawal to go from Neteller to bank?

As per the Subject

Withdrew Sunday night and now 3 nights later it is still "Pending"
Old 07-20-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: How long should it take for a withdrawal to go from Neteller to bank?

3-5 normally for me.
Old 07-20-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Re: How long should it take for a withdrawal to go from Neteller to ba

Usually the second business day for me (Wells Fargo). I think it depends on the bank and and now long they take to post it.
Old 07-20-2005, 10:47 PM

I've gotten my last couple on the second business day.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:17 AM

Default Re: How long should it take for a withdrawal to go from Neteller to bank?

Transfers to European banks appear to be problematic. I finally received my money after 25 calendar days.

Neteller only recently introduced wire transfers to European banks and they claim to be experiencing teething problems. I note, however, that they continue to promote that you'll get your money in 2-5 business days. I can see no excuse, however, for a 25 day delay.

I was very unhappy with their customer service; whenever I rang they fobbed me off with various excuses and promises that weren't met (e.g., "the money will be there on Monday").

By the way, the calculation of 25 days was made from the day the money was taken from my neteller account until the time it arrived in my bank account. There was an additional 14 days (and 3 calls to customer support) from when I initiated the withdrawal until the money was taken from my neteller account.

Party Poker charge $25 for a wire transfer to a bank account (neteller charge $1) so I thought this might be a way to save a few bucks but, clearly, you get what you pay for.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:58 AM

Default Re: [ATM?]How long should it take for a withdrawal to go from Neteller

What about using the Neteller ATM card for withdraws? I spoke to them yesterday as I was phone verifying my account and they are sending a "free ATM card" in the mail. They claim, and it makes sense, that this is the fastest and easiest way to get your money. {It would also seem to maintain my privacy when I decide to take out cash. }
Old 07-21-2005, 12:00 PM

Overnight.

If I withdrawl from NetTeller by 11:00am PST, it is in my bank account by the next (business) day.
Old 07-21-2005, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Transfers to European banks appear to be problematic. I finally received my money after 25 calendar days.

Neteller only recently introduced wire transfers to European banks and they claim to be experiencing teething problems. I note, however, that they continue to promote that you'll get your money in 2-5 business days. I can see no excuse, however, for a 25 day delay.

I was very unhappy with their customer service; whenever I rang they fobbed me off with various excuses and promises that weren't met (e.g., "the money will be there on Monday").

By the way, the calculation of 25 days was made from the day the money was taken from my neteller account until the time it arrived in my bank account. There was an additional 14 days (and 3 calls to customer support) from when I initiated the withdrawal until the money was taken from my neteller account.

Party Poker charge $25 for a wire transfer to a bank account (neteller charge $1) so I thought this might be a way to save a few bucks but, clearly, you get what you pay for.

[/ QUOTE ]

it looks like I'm experiencing similar problems.
It took 7 days for the small deposit to go through to verify the account.
I withdrew $50 just to test it roughly 10 days ago, and still no sign of the money... glad I decided to try it out first before making a big withdrawal
Old 07-21-2005, 01:59 PM

Send the fuckers an email and complain that you'll switch to firepay. They did this to me once and now my withdrawls are usually very prompt. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Err, yeah, it shouldn't take more than 48 hours.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:10 PM

Default Re: [ATM?]How long should it take for a withdrawal to go from Neteller

Debit card is fine if you can stomach all the fees. Heres the list.

Debit Card Fees
Listed below is the current NETeller Debit Card fee schedule. These fees are subject to change without notice.

Usage Type USA Canada International
Currency USD $ CAD $ CAD $
Activation Fee FREE FREE FREE
Deposit To NETeller FREE N/A N/A
Withdrawal From
NETeller $2.00 USD $2.00 USD $2.00 USD
ATM Cash Advance $1.50 $2.50 $2.93
Point of Sale (POS) $0.75 $1.75 $2.25
Declined ATM/POS $1.00 $0.50 $3.83
Balance Inquiry $1.00 $2.13 $2.13
Statement of Account $1.50 $1.50 $1.50
Dormant Card Charge $5.00* $2.95** $2.95**

* Debit cards that have had no activity within a 30-day period will have this fee deducted from their balance.

** Debit cards that carry a balance on the beginning of the month will have this fee (service charge) deducted from their balance.

$5.00 a month for NOT using it, I think I'll pass.