Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2005, 06:03 PM

Default questions about the recent changes

I will try to answer them, or Matt will if he sees them too I'm sure. Here are what I bet will be common questions.

q: WTF just happened?
a: The adminstrators made two major splits. They split HUSH into Small stakes short handed limit hold em and Mid to high short handed limit hold em. A lot of regulars wanted this split for many reasons. Also, Mid-High has been split and the new mid forum will take many of the mid stakes (eg 15/30) games that were being posted in SS.

q: Why is VoraciousReader 's name green.
a: She will be a new moderator for this forum along with me. She was both mine and Matt's choice. Respect and fear her rath! Matt (MrWookie) is going to be a mod for the new SSSH forum.

q: What is this forum for then?
a: *Officially* this forum is for all full ring limit hold em games $1/2 and below. Regulars know I still post a 2/4 hand here evey now and then. The primary focus of this forum the way me and Wook have modded it has been to encourage discussion that is relevant to limit hold em. 15/30 hands have been posted here in the past! Will this change? I hope not. This is not necessarily a "rudementary" forum, but it does deal with a lot more beginner stuff than SS and the higher forums. Anyhow, as far as I'm concerned, and strategy related questions and hand postings are welcome here, regardless of limit. I am not, nor ever have been a "right forum nazi." I plan to keep this policy. The same goes for 6 max. All other things being equal though, this is were 1/2 and below hands for full ring are posted. It's just that other stuff is not verbotten. I like this flexible policy and plan on keeping it.

Any other questions? I'll be on later tonite.