Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Group 1 vs. Group 2
Caddyshack 113 56.50%
Monty Python and the Holy Grail 87 43.50%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2005, 07:02 AM

Default So this lady co-worker has been trying to get me to SIIHP

This has been ongoing for about a week and a few days. I would like to state although its an area code matter I do have a girlfriend who I have been with for a few years and sadly have cheated on, but someday feel I will marry o.O. Shes in the Coast Guard and hardly get to see her at all -_-.

anyways this chick is a total dog in fact most if not all the ladies are just plain out BLARG! although there are a few I would bang just cause [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, she starts off by haveing her other lady friend co-workers to tell me she likes me. she plays the shy one. then when I finally talk to her about it she seems like a cool girl to hang out with so I tried to start a friendship...big mistake. I take her home a few nights I mean she lives a few streets over and I even offer to take her out sometime. Well she then believes I'm her boyfriend after only like 4 nights [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I wasnt feeling good about this so I broke it off kinda only just speak to her at work but she has my cell number and TXTs me a lot always asking when we are going out and if she can get a ride home. Sheesh this chick is freaking me out but honestly the only reason why I still even talk to her is because of two reasons (1) i hate to be mean and just totally ignore people but damnit I will make an exception in this case soon and (2) I know you guys will think im being childish but im twenty and im in my experimental stage still and she is a different race and damnit I wanna try [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So OOT-iers please do comment and pick something on the poll and I will update in the next few days.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:03 AM

Default Re: So this lady co-worker has been trying to get me to SIIHP

chillax
Old 12-10-2005, 07:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
chillax

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, thats a word my DAYGO buddies and I said a lot and not many people ever got it.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know you guys will think im being childish but im twenty and im in my experimental stage still and she is a different race and damnit I wanna try [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, you pretty much nailed this one.

people of a different race aren't science projects to be "experimented" upon.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:15 AM

God, what a horrible thread.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:16 AM

Where's the poll option for "Punch myself in the face as hard as I can 30 times, videotape it, and post it on OOT."?
Old 12-10-2005, 07:18 AM

I dont understand? Im getting horrible feedback post wise but the poll is all leaning towards SIIHP
Old 12-10-2005, 07:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont understand? Im getting horrible feedback post wise but the poll is all leaning towards SIIHP

[/ QUOTE ]

It always will, therefore the poll is unnecessary, hence at least part of the 'you suck' nature of responses.

You need to do the following:

minimum: hot chick pic (though she's gonna have to be very, very hot to save you
maxiumum: there is no maximum, but lets say pictures and field report.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:35 AM

Here are some pics then:

Old 12-10-2005, 07:40 AM

No - that's not her. That's some chick you found on myspace or some other similar beatoffbutpretendwe'redatingsite.

A chick that looks like the above would not be into you. Furthermore, if your office chick looked like the above chick, you'd be doing nothing but bragging about your exploits, not posting in OOT about how you think she's annoying and can't get her to leave you alone.

Also, if you're gulping so hard about getting engaged...uh, don't ask your gf to marry you, dumbfuck. You're clearly not ready for that kind of commitment (because regardless of the fact that office chick is not the one in those pictures, you're still entertaining the notion...and by that, I mean, you're desperately trying to get into office's pants).

Finally, kill yourself, and after you do...vow to never post here again.