Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Do I need to pay this off??

banditdad,

You don't take my money. Your flop bet would be horrible. Stop trolling these boards.

piss off,

Metetron
Old 12-31-2005, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
banditdad,

You don't take my money. Your flop bet would be horrible. Stop trolling these boards.

piss off,

Metetron

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a troll, though it's interesting that as usual when anyone takes a different viewpoint from the common wisdom of 2+2 they are called a troll.

And no I don't take your money since I have no idea who you are. I do however take Entity down on a regular basis. He just doesn't know it.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
banditdad,

piss off,

Metetron

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a troll, though it's interesting that as usual when anyone takes a different viewpoint from the common wisdom of 2+2 they are called a troll.

And no I don't take your money since I have no idea who you are. I do however take Entity down on a regular basis. He just doesn't know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you've got me curious. Where do you play?

A flop bet here is terrible but I want to know if you've got something to back up your claims. Since your recent posts indicate you play 2/4 6max I'm pretty sure I have never played you. But maybe you just play 2/4 for fun.

Rob
Old 12-31-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on your successful trolling.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on your successful trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Too much coffee and I get sucked into this [censored] way too easily. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Rob
Old 12-31-2005, 06:33 PM

i remember reading this thread a couple days ago, and then today i log in and see it has ~50 replies. so i wonder what the hell's going on. i guessed that people were going to be discussing calling vs. folding this river because i do think it's close.

but instead i come to see banditdad chumping it up, metetron telling him to piss off, and entity challenging him to heads up.

great thread i must say. banditdad you are a huge tool.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

great thread i must say. banditdad you are a huge tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think what you mean is I have a huge tool. At least that's what your Momma says.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:46 PM

This thread should be locked. And some posts deleted wouldn't be bad either. Keep it civil guys. (And take it to PMs)

Krishan
Old 12-31-2005, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread should be locked. And some posts deleted wouldn't be bad either. Keep it civil guys. (And take it to PMs)

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. I overreacted. I should have just ignored him but I've had a pot of coffee and I get twitchy when I have too much caffeine.

I'm curious about his AP username because I want to know whether I think he plays well or badly based on when I've played him. He's not telling me what it is and it shouldn't matter. I'm also curious about how he'd know me since only a few people seem to know my AP username, but I don't keep it super secretive. Of course, I really shouldn't care at all since I basically play 5/10 for the rakeback and don't even try to play my C game most of the time (I'm a 37/28/2 player there overall, filtered for 5-handed I think).

Rob
Old 12-31-2005, 06:50 PM

I agree (although i'm not a big fan of 'locking' threads. But deleting and/or just changing the direction of the discussion...if it's going to continue)

This whole bit of "I'm taking your money but you don't even know it" and "I want to play at your tables" (implication being 'because you suck so badly') aren't appropriate.

strongly disagreeing and having some ideas that are different from the majority I think is fine.

But the personal attacks and challenges just need to go.
Closed Thread