Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 07:07 PM

Default EatTheDead

Here's my impression of you: "Im a bitter loser who loves to berate fish and yell at them till they leave. This is after I call him a fish to another TAG at the table who is defending the guy. I then reassure the other tag that 'the fish wont leave.' Then the fish leaves becuase I am good at berating and making people uncomfortable. I definitely did the right thing there. In conclusion, I am bad at everything."

Wtf man, why are you making them uncomfortable? The [censored]-talk between us was fun, Im not complaining about that kind of stuff, but when you cant take a little trash from a fish telling you to rebuy? What's the point of that? Is your ego in the way? Got something to prove? Think about these things, you had position on an excellent fish and you let it go. Good players are [censored] retarded sometimes.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:09 PM

Default Re: EatTheDead

Uh....okay.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:15 PM

when a TAG berates a fish for taking a pair of 3s to the river and drawing out. I jump in and say, YOU GOT PWND. HAHA WTF ARE U DOING WIHT KK against TRIPS. F*CKING NOOB. NH [insert fishes name]. This pisses off the TAG and the fish stays. Win/win.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:25 PM

Pretty much what I did. I hoped the 2+2er would realize that he was making a mistake here. No luck though. By the time someone gets to 10-20 you'd think they would realize that doing these things is nothing but negative for the game and their wr.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:32 PM

These posts (and I'm not just picking on you, but all who try to embarrass some one on 2+2) are beyond retarded. They are a waste of time, they make you look just as childish as the berater, and they really have no effect whatsoever.

Right now at this very moment there is probably an average of 1 berater for every 2 real money tables on Party. So you singled out some guy no one's ever heard of. Well done. For you and everyone else planning on making one of these posts: you and your earnrate will be better off if you just select "Summary Without Chat" and pile up the chips without making a scene on this forum.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:38 PM

The point is not to publicly embarrass. If I knew his name on here I would PM him, but I do not. Me not seeing someone berate a fish doesnt make it not happen, so how does me not seeing why a fish left the table not affect my winrate but knowing why does? I didn't appreciate his actions at the table and wanted to make it known to him. What's the problem with that? If he stops, then it's better for all of us. If this post doesn't make him stop, then I lose nothing. If it does, it helps me. Nothing to lose.

Also, I normally do have my chat off, but turn it on once in a while to see who's talking, who's angry, etc... Thats how I noticed this.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:41 PM

Its not that you are hearing them its that they bother the fish. Bothering the fish is not acceptable.
Closed Thread