Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2005, 10:55 AM

Default Tool at the Harvey\'s 6/12 game, Thursday night

I dont know whether you are a 2p2er or not, but in the event you happen to be, here goes:

It was the night of the Toby Keith concert around 11pm. You were seated in the 8 position. You said you were a pro. You need a shave badly. You liked to analyze every hand. We chatted a bit, and my initial thoughts were that you were annoying but okay. Then you recommended to the psychologist woman from Southern California that she should read Sklansky's TOP. When the drunken fish sat down in the two seat still wearing his Toby Keith concert bracelet (which incidentally, Harvey's had comped him with front row tickets) and started playing garbage like king-high to the river, you snickered and pissed him off. I changed seats so I could isolate against him--okay, to get away from your annoying pratter too--once I realized that he had an apparently unlimited number of black chips in his front pocket that he kept fishing out. He dropped about a nickel in 45 minutes. You kept up the needling, then the fish called you a [censored], and said that he was playing for fun and you were playing for rent. You kept needling, trying to get him to swing at you. About 15 minutes after I called the floor to get you to STFU, the fish left. Good job. You are a tool.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Tool at the Harvey\'s 6/12 game, Thursday night

bump
Old 08-22-2005, 12:53 PM

Default Re: Tool at the Harvey\'s 6/12 game, Thursday night

Sigh, this made me sad.

"pros" are usually professionals in fantasy world only.