Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2003, 04:00 AM

Default Re: Bigbet Poker problem by cashin

Hello!
You are absolut right!!
If i know that before, i select a other withdraw method
I have withdraw at the same time on pacifikpoker 300$, and become my money in one week.They write in her cashier under transfer nothing about a fees, but here i have become 300 to my bankaccount,and that 300$ amount i can see on bank voucher and no fees.
At bigbet i withdraw 163$, and on the bank voucher i see that only 113$ standing.
From this my bank have a Fees 5 Euro+6 Euro=11 Euro
Also is standing on the bank voucher a 10$ fees, but i have spoken with my bank, and this is not a fees from my bank, because it is in $, and my bank only charge in Euro.
I think, that this 10$ are the fees from the other bank.
I think this is crazy, if i withdraw 163$, and on the bankpaper you see only 113$, and 10$ fees and 11 Euro fees extra
This is ok, if they transfer 163$, and i pay all the two fees

Here is the email that i have become from Pocerscene
---------------------------
Welcome to PokerScene. Thank you for joining, though we wish it were for happier reasons.

Weare sending you a copy of the letter we wrote to Big Bet Poker. Leonard is a very fair man, and I would be surprised if this weren't resolved, not only for YOU, but for others!

Please keep reading and RESPOND to anything you wish! What language do you speak?

We read carefully through all we could find on the website, and the cashier withdrawal area, and found absolutely no mention of a fee for a wire transfer...

PokerScene feels very strongly that fees should not be hidden in the find print, and POSTAGE fees are clearly marked.

Are we missing something here? What caused his bank to charge two fees? Where is the $40.00 fee mentioned?

This is the type of thing that can be a public relations NIGHTMARE...Can it be made so the player is not out anything but the expected $11 fee? Can this be marked more clearly, so there will be no confusion in the future?

Sincerely,

Mary McGuirk
602/495-1632
---------------------------------
Old 04-24-2003, 05:59 PM

Default Thanks for your help and support

Hello!
I have become a mail from bigbetpoker.
They apologized for the difficulties, and have deposit 40$ real money on my pokeraccount.
So i have become 103$ to my bankaccount+40$ on my playeraccount.My cashin was 163$ with wiretransfer.
So i have payed 20$ fees, and that is really fair and ok.
They also have deposit 50 Promodollar for all the difficults on my account.
Thats really generously.
Although I think to be able to owe this mainly the assistance of Mary McGuirk, and other user here,but it makes me happy that bigbetpoket was also interested to solve the problem.
Very thanks to Mary McGuirk, Grannymae and all other user they have supports me in my opinion.
Here now the mail from Bigbetpoker
------------------------------------------
Good day Wolfgang

Thank you for your e-mail and for choosing www.bigbetpoker.com

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please accept our
sincere apologies on this matter. To compensate for this error, we have credited
your account with $40 in Real chips for the cost and have also added $50 in promo
dollars to your account. We are currently making the necessary adjustments to our
webpage at this moment. Your continued support is very important to us. We look
forward seeing you at the tables.
We truly appreciate your comments and your business at "BigBetPoker".
For further questions or comments, please email us at support@bigbetpoker.com

Thank you for choosing BigBetPoker

Sincerely,
Shawn
Customer Service Representative
-----------------------------------------
greetings
mausgambler

Ps. I think my english is much better then yesterday, or no ? [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2003, 07:09 PM

Default Re: Thanks for your help and support

Glad to hear you solved your problem mausgambler!

Good to hear also pokerscene and mary helps solves problems!

Also glad to hear bigbetpoker is fair and understanding of your problem. I knew they would be [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

See you at the tables.

Old 04-24-2003, 10:10 PM

Mary McGuirk from PokerScene have also look at the webside and the cashier, and have nothing found about a fees on wiretransfer.

this is what i was referring to RJ

from mausgamblers subsequent thread
Old 04-24-2003, 10:20 PM

Granny, Hope you noticed the problem was quickly resolved. BigBet has always been fair in the past. It appears to have been a problem of communications. Thanks to Mary. Everyone can be happy.
Old 04-25-2003, 01:50 AM

Granny, Hope you noticed the problem was quickly resolved

i most certainly did justus, and i applaud bigbet for making it right. correcting things like this, especially for a player that has trouble communicating his frustration to the site, is essential.

score one for the power of the forum, the tenacity of mary, and a hats off to bigbet for doing the right thing.

personally, i think they were scared as sh*t of mary tho
(kidding)

Old 04-25-2003, 12:29 PM

It says right on the site, that the freeroll payouts are in promo dollars. I don't understand why people are saying BigBet is shady. They are assuming it's shady because they can't read the site? I don't want to seem like a BigBet advocate or anything similar, but I do play on there a lot and have never had a problem. I really don't like people saying it's shady when there's no reason to think that. The only shady thing I think there is about BigBet is the lack of players. Otherwise, support reponds quickly and is very helpful and caters to it's players. Obviously, I believe $60 is way too much for a wire transfer, although I'm sure since he lives outside the U.S., it must cost more money as a result, and it definitely says to contact support about wire transfer information. If someone didn't read that, of course they're are going to be skeptical, but if you read the site, everything you need is on there, and anything else support will be happy to help you with.