Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2003, 04:31 PM

Default Re: 24hpoker

Hehe, you are of course right.

Old 01-28-2003, 11:48 PM

I play on 24hPoker a lot and I love it. Only problem is that most of the players are european so most of the action is happening during the early morning or early afternoon here in the states. The tournaments are pretty good. They run like 4-5 $10 freeroll tournaments a day. Although it doesn't sound like much, you can easily run the $.25/$.50 or $.50/$1 tables and build a bankroll fairly easily. I like their software a lot and their bad beat jackpot is amazing. I recommend them to anyone who wants action with 0 to little investment. Also, sometimes they have the highest limit games on the internet. The other day I was watching a $50/$100 Pot Limit Omaha table. A few pots wer ein the $25,000 range!!! That's insane. The management's really nice and they will make any table/limit you want, just need to ask.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:21 AM

I'm glad you like it. We are of course trying to get the North American crowd over here as well but you guys seem especially tough to convince. [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Any suggestions other than just give you a bag of money?

Anyway, you can all help and get some referal bonus, as well as signup and deposit bonus. And who knows, maybe we will get that around the clock action so valuable for any operator?

A note about the Bad Beat Jackpot: you can't win it if you play the rake-free micro limit table (Hold'em limit, $0.25/$0.50). Just so that you won't get disappointed. It happened a couple of times already.

Best regards
Old 01-29-2003, 08:59 AM

Yeah I got the referal bonus. But I lost it all. And then I lost $150 more... Tough games there. I tried the PLO games. I haven't played been there for awhile, because there were not enough tables or players when I wanted to play.

I spend most of time on UB now. (after losing on stars, paradise and party) Somehow I manage to win at UB.