Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2005, 08:09 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.30 Released

sorry, that I didn't mention, but I checked that too. I booted my computer, checked this forum, download PAH, then I couldn't install. I didn't even touch PAH... strange... Anyway, I was able to install now. thanks for your quick reply.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:40 PM

I'm going to sound like a complete n00b for saying this, but holy [censored] this is a bounty that has fallen upon me.

Just downloaded your fine program and am addicted after, like, 15 hands. Just beautiful. Thank you very much.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:05 PM

Hey, I want to say thanks for the update. However, I have this little problem after downloading the 3.0 version. I'm playing at the cryptos and for some strange reason my stats would keep displaying on the poker table I can't get it to stop. I've tried going to the layout manager and I see that "show mine" is unchecked. I save it from the file tab anyway and my stats would disappear for a little bit then return. Is there anyway for me to fix this? Thanks in advance~
Old 09-25-2005, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I want to say thanks for the update. However, I have this little problem after downloading the 3.0 version. I'm playing at the cryptos and for some strange reason my stats would keep displaying on the poker table I can't get it to stop. I've tried going to the layout manager and I see that "show mine" is unchecked. I save it from the file tab anyway and my stats would disappear for a little bit then return. Is there anyway for me to fix this? Thanks in advance~

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you playing on William Hill? It turns out that I still haven't fixed that bug. I'm still working on it, and it *will* get fixed.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you playing on William Hill? It turns out that I still haven't fixed that bug. I'm still working on it, and it *will* get fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

No Sir...I'm actually on Interpoker. I had to play without the HUD for little bit and it stank. I'm getting so used to your program. You Sir, Are the Man.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:33 AM

Since you are montioring these forums, and more specifically this thread ...

Downloaded version .3. Wonderful program. However, the main issue (complaint?) I have with the program is the continual "flicker" of the stats. I believe this is due to stats constantly being refreshed. I didn't notice this issue as much with Gametime.

Is there anything that can be done to alleviate this problem? It can get quite annoying when four-tabling.

Again, great program, but I thought I'd give you feedback.
Old 09-25-2005, 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
# Fixed: William Hill self stats problem (fourth time's a charm?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems we took a step backwards on this one.. not only isn't it fixed for William Hill, but its also now broken for the other cryptos.
Old 09-25-2005, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
# Fixed: William Hill self stats problem (fourth time's a charm?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems we took a step backwards on this one.. not only isn't it fixed for William Hill, but its also now broken for the other cryptos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh. Well, I have CONFIRMATION that I fixed the William Hill problem, so I imagine that fixes the other crypto problem.

Question to Crypto Users: Is this issue so urgent that I need to release another patch? Could you wait a couple weeks for me to add more features and do a larger release?
Old 09-25-2005, 12:44 PM

The flicker is noticeably worse on Prima skins and Ultimate Bet. I'm working on coming up with a better way to display the stats that may reduce or eliminate the flicker.
Old 09-25-2005, 03:37 PM

Would it be possible to to put in an option to say how many players with stats are needed to display table averages? For instance, I often open up a table where I have 25 hands on only one or two players, and the table average puts the average of those two. I would rather not see anything in the table averages area until I have hands on 5+ players.

This would help greatly in scouting tables.

Thanks for your help, your product is fantastic!