Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 07:33 PM

Default Re: Spamming my PM

[ QUOTE ]
Spam would imply I was trying to rip you off or take advantage of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should take the time to understand what PartyPoker considers Spam...

[ QUOTE ]
2.19 "Spam" means any email or other electronic communication which you send which markets, promotes or which otherwise refers to us, the Site or our services from time to time, or which contains any Marketing Materials, Our Marks or Trackers and which breaches our Electronic Marketing Rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
ELECTRONIC MARKETING RULES FOR AFFILIATES

In order to send an electronic communication as part of our Affiliate Program, in addition to complying with the terms of our Agreement with you, you shall ensure that:

You have clear and specific consent from the proposed recipient(s) before you send any such communications. The consent must have been given to you by way of an opt-in consent mechanism. For example, the proposed recipient(s) has ticked a box to indicate that they are happy to receive marketing communications from you promoting third party goods and services. Any such tick box must not be pre-populated;

The communication makes it clear that it is marketing our Site and/or Services;

If such communication includes any promotional offers (for example, the payment of 'free chips' to prospective Players) or any promotional competitions or games, that the promotion, competition or game is clearly identified as such and that any conditions which the prospective Player must meet in order to qualify for the promotion, competition or game are set out clearly and unambiguously in the communication;

You do not send any such communications to persons under the age of 18 or (if higher), the age of majority in the country of the proposed recipient(s) of any such communication;

You do not use any viral marketing techniques as part of your electronic marketing activities;

Any such communications only promotes us, our Services and/or our Site (and not any third parties, third party services and/or third party sites) and shall not include any content other than our Marketing Materials;

You include a true name in the communication (e.g. the "From" line of any email) and not a sales pitch or marketing message. Any such communication must clearly identify you as the sender of the communication and you shall not falsify or otherwise attempt to hide your identity;

You do not mislead the recipient(s) with regard to the content and purpose of the communication;

You provide an adequate, functioning and conspicuous “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” option in every communication;

The communication must include a valid address to which the recipient can respond to opt out/unsubscribe of future marketing communications. The reply address must be active for at least thirty days after sending the communication;

You honour expeditiously any opt out/unsubscribe request made by any communication recipient. You must not send any further marketing communications to any person who indicates (by whatever means) that they do not wish to receive any further marketing communications;

You include a physical business address in any such communication;

You include a link to your privacy policy in any such communication;

You do not send any such communications to any person who has registered on any applicable register of persons who do not wish to receive any marketing communications;

You must include the following notice:
In every email message:
"Please note that you have received this email from an affiliate marketer of PartyGaming. If you feel you have received this email in error, been misled by this affiliate or your previous opt-out request was not honored by this affiliate, please immediately report this affiliate by forwarding this entire email message to PartyGaming’s SPAM HOTBOX at abuse@partypoker.com. In addition, you can enter your email address into the PartyGaming opt-out list to prevent receiving emails from PartyGaming";
In every text or mobile communication:
"UhaverecvdthistxtfromaPartyGamingAffiliate.IfUhav eanyproblemswiththis
Affiliateplsecontactusat: abuse@partypoker.com"

Further, you are responsible for ensuring that your communications practices comply with all applicable laws and codes of practice, including: (i) European Directives 95/46 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and 2002/58 on Privacy and Electronic Communications and any applicable local enactments thereof in relation to electronic marketing in the European Union; and (ii) the United States CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law 108-187) in relation to any electronic marketing in the United States.

PartyPoker.com
Last updated 22 June 2005

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-15-2005, 08:15 PM

Thanks Craig for deleting the email.....my bad guys was multitasking at the time didn't think about it. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2005, 02:54 AM

he's gone
Old 11-16-2005, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope jumpman23 gets banned. SOB spammed me too.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...and he made a really stupid post in MHNL