Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Two Syncmaster 930B\'s with a 19inch CRT

Hey guys. A while back, before I started Poker, i purchased 2 dual LCD Monitors, Samsung Syncmaster 930B. I was currently using a 19 inch CRT (brand name isn't clicking and I am not at home at this moment). About a month later, i got into poker, and am unfortunatley unable to 4-table without signifigant overlap, plus i have to use both monitors, which can be a pain. Desk space isn't much of an issue, I can work around that. My question is.. how can i hook up the CRT, and both LCD monitors? I am pretty sure that I will need a 2nd video card, but i have a couple of concerns.
Would a cheap PCI Card do the trick, since i am also a gamer? I am currently running an ATI Raedon 9600.

Would the Cards cause signifigant conflicts, lowering the quality of the system for running games?

What card would you reccomend I pick up?

I basically want to use the three of them because I don't like to not use something that I payed so much cash for. Otherwise, I'd probably sell one on E-bay or something. Thanks for the input!

Acehawk