Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2004, 05:43 AM

Default Hand To Talk About

Hi Everyone:

Here's an interesting hand I played Friday night in a $60=$120 game.

An early position player limped, a middle position player limped, a late position player limped, the small blind called, and I raised out of the big blind with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Everyone called.

The flop was T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. The small blind checked. I bet. The early (before the flop) limper called. The two later position players folded. The small blind check raised. I made it three bets. The early position player called the two bets, and the small blind called. So three of us saw the turn for three bets each.

The turn was the A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. The small blind checked. I bet. The early position player raised. The small blind folded. I called.

The river was the 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], giving me the nut flush. I bet and my remaining opponent folded.

All comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Mason