Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2005, 11:48 AM

Default Vegas Next Week 1/24 - 1/27

Anyone else going to be in Vegas next week?

I am not sure how much poker I'll get in but I hope a lot!
I am meeting my son who thought going to Vegas for his 21st Birthday and playing poker would be fun. His girlfriend is coming along so I am not sure how much that will cut into our poker time [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I am staying at the IP so I hope to play some there and want to revisit the Excalibur 1-3 game sometime as well. Might try out some other places as well if I have the time.

Might also try to make the Wednesday Discussion group at Binion's. I want to go downtown one of the nights I am there and that might work out pretty well.

Would be glad to meet and say HI to any 2+2er's out there. I'll be the Big guy from the Middle Of Nowhere, Montana with the beard, glasses, short hair and might be wearing a camo ball cap. Will probably be in the vacinity of a skinny, bearded, most likely drunk 21 year old kid as well. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oh Ya, anyone know where Al_Capone_Junior works? I always enjoy his posts and wouldn't mind stopping by and just saying Hello If I had the chance. If it a secret or something just PM me and don't worry I am not some gay stalker or anything like that. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2005, 01:01 PM

Default Well... No stalkers please but.......

Yes, I prefer NOT to have gay stalkers following me around, but...

I work at the aladdin tues and wed 10-6:30 and thurs-sat 12-8. Tues and wed are better days to stop and yak as I am on the floor those days and have more time to shoot the chit.

Perhaps try the 1pm tournament at aladdin, it's usually quite fishy. The no limit games can be fishy too, and if you want to play 2-4 they are always quite fishy. Yesterday's 3-6 game was WAY fishy with lots of very large pots due to a maniac from hell!

al
Old 01-22-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Well... No stalkers please but.......

Don't worry, I promise not to stalk you too hard! LOL

I just have enjoyed reading your posts and figured if I was in the neighborhood I would swing by and say Hi. Might have to try out the 2-4 game there as well, low roller that I am!

I haven't ever done a tournament but it may be interesting to give it a try. How many people do you normally get for those??
Old 01-22-2005, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Well... No stalkers please but.......

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I prefer NOT to have gay stalkers following me around, but...

I work at the aladdin tues and wed 10-6:30 and thurs-sat 12-8. Tues and wed are better days to stop and yak as I am on the floor those days and have more time to shoot the chit.

Perhaps try the 1pm tournament at aladdin, it's usually quite fishy. The no limit games can be fishy too, and if you want to play 2-4 they are always quite fishy. Yesterday's 3-6 game was WAY fishy with lots of very large pots due to a maniac from hell!

al

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Al,

Since you work at Aladdin, could you post the stack size + blind structure for the Aladdin tournament.

TIA,
Puck