Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2005, 01:15 PM

Default I will never go on tilt again

Hi I will never go on tilt again and I'm going to explain why and how.

A good way to never go on tilt is to understand the game.

I can understand when I have AA and the flop is AA6 with the Ace of clubs on board of clubs and my opponenent has 24 of clubs and the turn is the 5 of clubs and the river is the 3 of clubs.

I UNDERSTAND IT!!! ITS JUST LUCK!!! THERE IS A SET PERCENTAGE OF THE TIMES IT WILL HAPPEN.

But that is not the reason why I won't go on tilt. The following paragraph is why I won't ever go on tilt again.

It has to do with how stupid people are. Yes stupid!!

I'm stupid in some things and ignorant.

For instance I had some problems with the toilets in a few of my bathrooms and the plumber came by and did a half ass job of fixing them, he spent 2 hours here and in a nutshell the job wasn't complete. ON top of that the prick charged me $600. So what I did was call his ass up and bring his ass back to my house and sure enough the mutt did the job.
I'm ignorant in plumbling but I do know this, it don't cost no $600 to fix

1) a leak in toilet A
2) running watter noises for toilet B
3) getting toilet C to work again
4) fix a shower head

but like an unknowledgable idiot, ignorant person I was taken advantage of and at first I didn't understand why!! Now I do!!

The above paragraph is to show you how stupid I am.

THE PRECEDING paragraph is to show you how RETARDED STUPID IGNORANT STUPID F! F! F! F! F! <-- stands for the F word, my friend is!!! YES HE IS THIS STUPID!!! YES THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE THIS STUPID IN THE WORLD

He has his eyes set on a new Cadillac, well its not really new its a used car with 60,000 miles on it. He went to the dealer and its listed for $12,500. He also has a cadillac that is used. It is in very good condition a 1991 Cadillac Eldorado.

He is trading it in to the dealer for $500. He treated this car like gold and he is trading it in for $500. This car is worth over $3000!!!! I told him this, yes I told him this!!! Yes I went to Kelly's Blue book value and SHOWED HIM!!! I went to other related websites and SHOWED HIM!! We were staring at the same monitor at the same time!! He offerred me to purchase it for $500. I told him yes, but he told me he would have to talk with the dealer again to make sure he can do this. I said of course you can, tell them you don't want to trade it in and that you will pay the additional $500 and then sell it to me for $500.

Just now he called me from the dealership and told me that he is not going to go through the hassle of resigning paper work that took the poor guy 3 hours to do yesterday. So he infact will be trading it in. I "his friend" need a new car. He is also off from work today, this whole week actually. This idiot is trading in this car for $500 when he can get at least $3000 for it!! but doesn't want to go through the hassle of more paper work in order to get it back. Poor kid, you would think what this kid does.... he works as an accountant making about $20-$25 an hour. Yes he's a college graduate and he works as an accountant. WHAT A F@*(ING IDIOT F*()!!!!!!!!

and for this reason I will never as long as I live be ever upset for being outdrawn by "ANY" hand because of what I just witnessed with my own two eyes today.

Can you believe how stupid some people are. He also compliments himself on how educated he is...

I think he's a @()F(G()(@( ( G()@ U()U()GU (@#)U()#*U()% *)(*F (_@* moron.

Is it just me?? Seriously...... I'm delirious right now... I don't know whats real and what isn't. I'm [censored] stupid.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Re: I will never go on tilt again

It sounds like you are on tilt right now.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It sounds like you are on tilt right now.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-25-2005, 01:46 PM

Try taking deep breaths into a paper bag
Old 08-25-2005, 01:52 PM

so you are mad becouse you dont know how to fix your toilets

And cant buy a car for $500

I wish I were you
Old 08-25-2005, 09:06 PM

Sounds like deep down maybe not too far down u want to do awful things to him and his mother [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 09:52 PM

I don't understand your connection between stupid people and not going on tilt. You say that your knowledge of math in poker is not the reason you will never go on tilt; that it has to do with stupid people. I don't get why.

As far as the plumbing:

1) plug the leak with some silly puddy.
2) open up the top and make sure the rubber piece that fits tightly on the hole
3) What happens when you try to flush?
4) Don't even bother fixing, buy a new one for like $10.
Old 08-26-2005, 06:58 AM

Default The cadillac is now LISTED for $4995 at the dealership

Yes, I drove by tonight and I saw it, I didn't even mean to look over but I saw it on my way home.

92 Cadillac listed for $4995.

I also told him that our friendship is terminated. I told him of this and he didn't seem to care, his response was "I wipe my ass with that money". I cannot associate myself with people who are in denial.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:56 AM

Default Re: The cadillac is now LISTED for $4995 at the dealership

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I drove by tonight and I saw it, I didn't even mean to look over but I saw it on my way home.

92 Cadillac listed for $4995.

I also told him that our friendship is terminated. I told him of this and he didn't seem to care, his response was "I wipe my ass with that money". I cannot associate myself with people who are in denial.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's clearly a lucky guy.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:19 AM

Default Re: The cadillac is now LISTED for $4995 at the dealership

Who wants to wipe their ass with money? Its not soft or absorbant and its too small.

I honestly have to say that your story is so stupefying that I honestly have trouble believing it. I'm not at all suggesting you are making it up, its just that it borders on the realm of fiction....bad fiction where the characters are given traits that are not believeable.

What I am trying to say is that only a person of subhuman intellingence could possibly give up a car for $500 when the value is around $3000-4000 dollars.

Perhaps it is your poker playing that explains why this makes you so angry. You sit and play for hours and hours, pushing the edges of profitability to make money, and here this guy throws out thousands of dollars.

Just as an experiment, think, based on your BB/100, how many hands would you have to play to make that much money?

I think that might explain why this makes you so angry...that and the fact that this guy is to stupid as Fran Drescher is to subtle.