Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2005, 09:44 PM

Default Re: Do you fear me? Part II

Rolled 5's love me. Does anyone else slowdown earlier?

7 Card Stud High ($10/$20), Ante $1, Bring-In $3 (hand converter)

3rd Street

Seat 1: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___brings-in___calls___calls___calls
Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___calls___raises___raises
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___completes___raises___calls
Seat 5: xx xx 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 6: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds

4th Street

Seat 1: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets___raises___calls
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___raises___raises

5th Street

Seat 1: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls___calls
Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___raises___calls
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets___raises

6th Street

Seat 1: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___checks___calls___calls
Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___bets___raises___calls
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___raises___raises

River

Seat 1: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___bets
Seat 2: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] xx___calls
Hero: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Old 05-17-2005, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else slowdown earlier?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me. Looks perfect.

Mike Emery
Old 05-18-2005, 12:05 AM

I dunno. At some point, it ought to occur to the guy with the Ace that you're rolled-up. You're certainly acting like you're rolled-up. I'd probably slow down on or about sixth myself.

You can't fold on the river for one more bet, obviously, but when the guy who has called a cap four streets in a row comes out betting on the river, it's hard for me to imagine that your set is good.
Old 05-19-2005, 12:00 AM

Default Re: Do you fear me?

Im with you here Andy.

ever Need WPT tickets ? let me know.

timmer
Old 05-19-2005, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno. At some point, it ought to occur to the guy with the Ace that you're rolled-up. You're certainly acting like you're rolled-up. I'd probably slow down on or about sixth myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

You couldn’t know this, but I think this was Ponchoo555 (once again). No reason to slow down against him.

[ QUOTE ]
You can't fold on the river for one more bet, obviously, but when the guy who has called a cap four streets in a row comes out betting on the river, it's hard for me to imagine that your set is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I remember correctly he started with rolled threes and made quads on the river [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2005, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If I remember correctly he started with rolled threes and made quads on the river

[/ QUOTE ]

So your telling me he never raised once when he was rolled up with 333, check-called sixth street when he was full and had the obvious nuts, then decided to finally bet out on the river? That cant be right......can it? The weakest of weak-passive players dont even play that meekly.

Mike Emery
Old 05-19-2005, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If I remember correctly he started with rolled threes and made quads on the river

[/ QUOTE ]

So your telling me he never raised once when he was rolled up with 333, check-called sixth street when he was full and had the obvious nuts, then decided to finally bet out on the river? That cant be right......can it? The weakest of weak-passive players dont even play that meekly.

Mike Emery

[/ QUOTE ]

I’m not absolutely sure this is the hand I witnessed, but it sure looks like it.
If this is the hand, I would think he was trying to get three bets on the river. No idea why he check-called 6th though…
Old 05-19-2005, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Emery

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is what happened. He never had to click raise. He also could have checkraised me on the river if he felt like it.