Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 05:30 AM

Default Re: Dear Lee Jones

Put it in pokerstars/gx folder. Make sure you start the program with the pokerstars.exe and not pokerstarsupdate.exe since it will overwrite the background.

Just use the pokerstarsupdate.exe once in a while to check for updates and copy the bg.jpg back when you are done.
Old 10-13-2005, 05:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2 biggests flaws easily. Try datamining 1MIllion hands and then try and filter out 6MAX hands from Full hands using PokerTracker-omfg what a hassle. I've asked Pat to enable a fix for this where you can filter say all pokertars players at one time for 6MAX games rather than one by one-but thats just for datamining.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but, how do you datamine at PS? I have no idea how to get hand histories to auto import when i'm just observing the tables.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have the hh's say 6max at the 6max tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-13-2005, 11:33 AM

Dear Lee:

Love the site. A few minor quibbles:

* Please hook up with Neteller's Instacash.
* I'd like it set up so that when I scroll down looking for tournaments (or cash games), the cursor does NOT scroll down with it.
* Slightly larger boxes for screen names.
* When a player is disconnected/sitting out, I don't get a beep when his hand is folded. Fix this.
* More bonuses, pleeeze?
Old 10-13-2005, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Lee:

Love the site. A few minor quibbles:

* Please hook up with Neteller's Instacash.
* I'd like it set up so that when I scroll down looking for tournaments (or cash games), the cursor does NOT scroll down with it.
* Slightly larger boxes for screen names.
* When a player is disconnected/sitting out, I don't get a beep when his hand is folded. Fix this.
* More bonuses, pleeeze?

[/ QUOTE ]

And separate the full limit games from the 6-max. At 5-10LHE the waiting lists will have like 7-9 people on them.

Starting a new table does not do much good because it is buried under 12 6-max games on the menu... so noone sees it start.

Also, it would be nice to get on all the lists at a particular limit instead of clicking over four tables and then getting one pop up 10min later after your screen is already full.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:07 PM

snoopdarr is right on here, pls fix so that we can overview games in lobby ni more convinient way, scrolling up and down sucks...

"6max MTT's" YES PLEASE

and tick box for only show regestration MTTs, if i wanna play i wanna be able to see what i can choose from not 5000 MTTs that are finished, ongoing and so forth..
Old 10-13-2005, 12:11 PM

Dear Lee!

Your site is perfect.

Can I please please get 20% rake discount at your site. Pretty please?

PM with an offer [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2005, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
* More bonuses, pleeeze?

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, seriously. I'm a low-limit recreational player, mainly at .5/1 with occasional forays into 1/2 and 2/4. At my level of play, a $150 monthly reload bonus is more or less the equivalent of rakeback. If Stars offered something like this month's bonus every month, it would probably become my main site now that Party isn't giving me anything. (I've played ~20k hands at Stars this year on and off, but it's always just been one room in the rotation, not a home base).

Obviously I'm not a player who's generating tens of thousands of dollars in rake, but I do think there are a lot of people like me out there who are now very open to looking at other sites.
Old 10-13-2005, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I modified the background to make it easier on the eye. Feel free to use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I did this exact mod myself just a few days ago when I couldn't find an example to use. Coulda saved an hour if I had waited a day or two.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:19 PM

I'm new to stars so maybe this is dumb and theres a way to do this but I really like being able to select ring games by limit and not have them all lumped together under one section.

did you click the buy-in tab to sort by limits? that makes it easier.

or are you asking for them to create a favorites option?
Closed Thread