Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2005, 04:25 PM

Default Re: PC-ness has replaced logic & reasoning.

This is specific to the US and native born Blacks.

We will never even begin to solve the problem of Black criminality and irresponsible parenting until we admit that Whites and Blacks are different. Genetic? Cultural? I don't know and it doesn't matter, but there is undisputable data that screams out that Blacks and Whites respond differently to important life choices. Using the same solutions for both groups gets you divergent results, full prisons, sh+tty HS graduation rates and yet another generation of disfunctional citizens.

Racist? You betcha.
Old 12-27-2005, 07:15 PM

So what's your solution?
Old 12-27-2005, 08:22 PM

As I see it, the root problem is the very many disfunctional Black families. Fix that and much overall improvement will follow. It took 40 years for 'The Great Society' programs to get us here. Those programs have drastically changed incentives and behaviors, a few for the better, many for the worse, both for Black and White.

Nothing I say as far as a specific change has any chance of being proposed, much less seriously considered. But the one underlying idea is to change the incentives that lead to fatherless households and then check your results in 40 more years.

I've heard Economics described as 'the dismal science' but this is much more depressing.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As I see it, the root problem is the very many disfunctional Black families.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does a conversation on whether & why blacks are more athletic (and why it's not PC to even say that) turn into a conversation on “fixing the problem?” And what problem would that be?... That white men can’t jump?
Old 12-28-2005, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I see it, the root problem is the very many disfunctional Black families.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does a conversation on whether & why blacks are more athletic (and why it's not PC to even say that) turn into a conversation on “fixing the problem?” And what problem would that be?... That white men can’t jump?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now now now, you must understand that black people can only "jump" due to an evolutionary reaction to jumping over the wild venus n iggertraps in the African jungles [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]