Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2005, 06:53 PM

Default Re: poker cheating -25k a month

deleted
Old 04-25-2005, 06:55 PM

key to seeing other ppl's cards:

"In order to connect to a target computer the target machine will have to have the TightVNC server running on the computer and you will need to know the password. This can seem like a major stumbling block to those who are not really determined to make massive amounts of cash. But I know that is not you. So if you really are willing to do whatever it takes to win then I know you will find a way around this. It can be done easier then you think believe me. I must caution you though that it is not legal to install it on someone’s machine without there knowledge so you will have to get their permission first. I cannot and will not encourage any illegal activity whatsoever. I wish you the best of luck and know that your poker success in now at your fingertips.

Well that’s it my friend. Just remember that winning online is all about attitude! So don’t be afraid to do whatever it takes to win. You now have to tools all you need is the will and determination. Best of Luck,

Ken Chan."
Old 04-25-2005, 07:00 PM

What a gem this thing is.

All you have to do is....

type into chat

"Would you like to fold or would you prefer to just give up?" and your opponents will fold because their subconcious tells them to take choice #2 when they don't take choice #1.

F'ing brilliant.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, my buddy and I are officially douche bags...we got $60 bones together and bought the scumbag's crap, here is a link: hopefully it still works: http://glazendownloads.com/1749832ag...rn+to+Merchant

It's a .zip with a .pdf and a word doc. It's completely worthless [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], and best of all, he doesn't really tell you how to see your opponents hole cards...

Have fun, and flame away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the link, this is why I love 2+2. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Paraphrased for those who're too lazy to read it:

Intro - Fluff.

Cheat #1 - How to collude.

Cheat #2 - Where to buy an online poker bot.

Cheat #3 - Jedi psychology, "Use the Force Fold!"

Cheat #4 - I'm going to tell you how to see other people's hole cards, but all I'm really doing is giving you instructions on how to install VNC on your own computer.

Well how do I connect to other people's computers to see their screens? Just plug in a random IP! Yeah . . .
Old 04-25-2005, 07:12 PM

It is basically : Hack the other person computer. To see all of the person at the table, hack 9 computer at the same time.

Basically he is saying to
1- collude
2-Use the chat box to make people fold. Like saying : YOu know you got to fold or give me money", to make him fold.. d,uh
3- hack the other person computer.

Jeez, talk about filler - 10 pages on how to install a Windows program with the standard installer. Loser.

[ QUOTE ]
As long as the target computer is running the TightVNC server and you know the password you can connect to it and see everything!

[/ QUOTE ]

If your opponents don't have the server, refer them to the website, ask them to download it, install it and tell you your password and their money is yours.

JKratzer
Old 04-25-2005, 07:16 PM

Couldn't WE do a press release, and state that we are Ken Chan and are now giving our secrets away for free, and provide a site where it is for free? That'd be pretty funny.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:17 PM

He forgot to add a section on "How to forward ports on your router and open ports so that you can fully use TightVNC."

It'll probably added in No Rules Poker 2.
Old 04-25-2005, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The second "It's" should not be capitalized.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're post critizing someone else's spelling or grammar does not itself contain a spelling or grammar error - play fair! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your

[/ QUOTE ]

joke