Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 09:35 AM

Default Re: The day the music died?

Thanks for the explanation Stanzee. I've been playing at pokerroom which has no rakeback, but other than that I like the site and I've been able to beat the players there (at least at the $20+2.) It's really the only site other than Victoria's that I can get to on my Mac.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:35 PM

I was thinking about this. Surely, Party realizes that giving frequent players some sort of cash discount would be profitable. They probably tolerated the skin rakeback for these reasons. I have to believe that something will be offered. It just makes sense. You can't shop anywhere anymore without getting rewarded for being a frequent customer.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking about this. Surely, Party realizes that giving frequent players some sort of cash discount would be profitable. They probably tolerated the skin rakeback for these reasons. I have to believe that something will be offered. It just makes sense. You can't shop anywhere anymore without getting rewarded for being a frequent customer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, I just got a free burrito for lunch from Qdoba for having bought 9. 10% BB (burrito back) isn't as good as 28% RB but I'll take it.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Good point, I just got a free burrito for lunch from Qdoba for having bought 9. 10% BB (burrito back) isn't as good as 28% RB but I'll take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahhahaha nh sir

POTD

burrito back, I love it.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:07 AM

Hi. I am new to Burrito eating and was wondering how much I am missing out on by not getting burritoback? I eat about 10 burritos a month right now but could eat more. If there are any burrito affiliates who could respond with information on burritoback that would be great.

Regards
Brad S
Old 10-13-2005, 04:18 AM

Beach sandes are the new you. But now seriously is party offering rake back with the points?
Old 10-13-2005, 04:24 AM

quiznos is giving me 20% sandwich back now. . .beat that!