Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2005, 01:23 PM

Default Re: really minor girl thing

Your screenname and the situation posed lead me to believe you are a retard. That being said, get on the short bus, lick some windows, and cheat on your girlfriend. Just be a man and admit to it though.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:34 PM

Yes I have told her. I also told her my relationship with my girlfriend is on the rocks.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:40 PM

why would you go to coffee without telling your girlfriend? if you had no other intentions, telling her wouldnt be a big deal. as your post described it, i dont think you'd be very happy if the situation was reversed. if i was in your shoes, i wouldnt meet up 1 on 1 with a girl for coffee. the possibilities are disrespectful to the relationship.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I have told her. I also told her my relationship with my girlfriend is on the rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2005, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay.

You know why you told this girl this, don't you?

Therefore you know what your intentions are, don't you?

So quit trolling.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe you're able to deceive yourself so completely that you can also honestly state, "I have no intention of pursuing a relationship with this girl."

Why didn't you just title the post, "Should I break up with my girlfriend, or just cheat on her?"
Old 12-14-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a breakdown of your next 2 months. I have included 2 possible scenarios. 2 is probably more likely than 1:

1. you meet with this chick and find she's very interesting. You become friends and you start to develop feelings for her without actually realizing it. Your gf, if at all perceptive, will start to suspect this and will question you about it. You will deny it up and down, but gradually come to realize that she is right. You talk it through and decide that you should probably stay away from new chick for a while if you want your relationship with your gf to last,

2. You meet new chick and she is very interesting. You guys hit it off and start spending more and more time with each other. Your gf suspects that you have feelings for your new "friend" and questions you about it. You deny any feelings, but she doesn't believe you and it ends up ending the relationship. Alternatively, you may come to realize that she is right and choose to end the relationship yourself.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:44 PM

3. Your gf dumps you. New chick doesn't like you, cos you are a loser.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe you're able to deceive yourself so completely that you can also honestly state, "I have no intention of pursuing a relationship with this girl."

Why didn't you just title the post, "Should I break up with my girlfriend, or just cheat on her?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like something Noam Chomsky would do. It also sounds like you've already made up your agenda for this little coffee DATE (meet this awesome girl on the down low, if things go well dump your current GF...if not, "no harm done.") Is your current relationship truly "on the rocks?" If not, it will be when she finds out what you're doing. GL

ScottieK
Old 12-14-2005, 01:50 PM

4. You're so retarded that on the way to the coffee shop you trip and drown in a puddle. Both of the girls find new men and live happily ever after.