Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 03:38 PM

Default Paradise bet button BUG

Since Paradise's version upgrade to 149-8, I have had the following problem:

I can play Holdem NL and have no problems. But whenever I also sit in a 7 card stud game (Hi or H/L) my Holdem NL bet buttons get messed up. In other words, when in two games - one Holdem NL and one STUD, the problem occurs.

My NL bet button disappear - all except the RAISE button. My slider is also useless. I can drag my table window slightly and the button re-appear, but the slider is still broken.

I have tried every PP upgrade since and always have to revert back to 148-6. Of course Paradies gives the old standby - 'You may have a graphics conflict' - lazy a-holes.

I have tried installing PP on another newer HP multimedia PC and the same problem occurs!

Apparently, if this is a general problem it does not get reported much because you have to sit in both games at once and this may not be common. I'd really like to hear if anybody else has the same problem.
Old 06-09-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Paradise bet button BUG

i have experienced the same problem, but had never made the connection to seven card.

downloading and reinstalling didn't hepl.

granny? can you pass this along to the mucky-mucks over there? i like stud, i like NLHE, i like paradise, but i can't play there right now.