Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2005, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Is this collusion or just bad play?

If the evidence is so overwhelming, why not post the screen names? Then others can look for the same behavior, check them out in dbs, etc.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the evidence is so overwhelming, glad you have posted the screen names. Then others can look for the same behavior, check them out in dbs, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-23-2005, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the evidence is so overwhelming, why not post the screen names? Then others can look for the same behavior, check them out in dbs, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Check out table 65536 a $3 $6 6 max table on Party. They are doing the same thing as they did to me. They are Vulpunu and Madonna133 and I have emailed Party support.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-23-2005, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Check out table 65536 a $3 $6 6 max table on Party. They are doing the same thing as they did to me. They are Vulpunu and Madonna133 and I have emailed Party support.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry first one is vurpunu not vulpunu for those who want to check.
Old 12-24-2005, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Both players were bang on 70% VP$IP

[/ QUOTE ]

Let them collude. They suck way to bad to be long term winners. Just adjust and take all their money.
Old 12-24-2005, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let them collude. They suck way to bad to be long term winners. Just adjust and take all their money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they do suck, and once you know they are working together it would not be too hard to make a nice profit out of it as you can call down any double bet on the end with anthing you would have called 1 for. There would also be plenty of opportunities to set them up in pots.

In the meantime though a lot of players who do not spot their play are getting ripped off.

Because they are chopping up more than their share of pots between them, they are both running at over 10BB/100 on my database. I now have the knowledge to defend myself against their play but would still want to stop others falling victim as I hate cheating of any kind, especially where money is concerned. What they are doing is effectively stealing.
Old 12-24-2005, 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they do suck, and once you know they are working together it would not be too hard to make a nice profit out of it as you can call down any double bet on the end with anthing you would have called 1 for. There would also be plenty of opportunities to set them up in pots.

In the meantime though a lot of players who do not spot their play are getting ripped off.

Because they are chopping up more than their share of pots between them, they are both running at over 10BB/100 on my database. I now have the knowledge to defend myself against their play but would still want to stop others falling victim as I hate cheating of any kind, especially where money is concerned. What they are doing is effectively stealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I would take there money for the rest of the session and then report them.
Old 12-24-2005, 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I emailed info@party......

[/ QUOTE ]
Does Party reveal the results of their investigation to the person who makes a complaint? I'd be curious to know what they say.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I emailed info@party......

[/ QUOTE ]
Does Party reveal the results of their investigation to the person who makes a complaint? I'd be curious to know what they say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I think that they do. I got an automated reply saying they were investigating and would let me know the results in the next 48 hours. Given that it is Christmas maybe it will be a little longer though.
Old 12-24-2005, 04:00 PM

For collusion, disconnect abuse, abusive players, etc. the better address is alerts@partypoker.com.

Same for X-Party: alerts@yourskin.com.